Milford Raiders game worn jersey

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
I was lucky enough to be one of 17 lucky Raiders members to have their name printed in a players jersey worn in the Raiders vs Eels game then presented the jersey off the player after the game. So happy :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks everyone I'm one very happy Raiders fan. Does anyone know where I can buy/get good qaulity action shots of him from the game that I can frame with it?

Try the telegraph website.

Pretty sure there is a link to buy photos on there somewhere. If nothing there, I would email them direct and ask them.

Good luck, will be even better if you can get the photos with it in a frame :)

Thanks everyone I'm one very happy Raiders fan. Does anyone know where I can buy/get good qaulity action shots of him from the game that I can frame with it?

Try Getty Images and Action Photographics.

Did you get a photo of you getting handed the jersey? I was taking photos of the post match for one of the other winners but when you went up I pressed the shutter button and the batteries died.

Last edited:
I need some advise on what to do before getting it framed. Given the fact it's not washed will that cause it to go moldy and wreck the jersey if I frame it unwashed? Or should I have it washed even though it's already signed before I have it framed?

I need some advise on what to do before getting it framed. Given the fact it's not washed will that cause it to go moldy and wreck the jersey if I frame it unwashed? Or should I have it washed even though it's already signed before I have it framed?

I hand washed my sonny bill in certain areas avoiding the sig! And then aired it out to dry

Back
Top Bottom