dualgu.jpg

another bogie man gu
bogutgu.jpg

and probably one of the biggest cards of my collection now. mojo mojo
37_1.jpg

also these to ft/fs
shaqgu.jpg

iversonencased.jpg

WOW that dual is a piece of art! I knew a dude on beckett with one but you never see them. They go in pc's don't get flipped. GREAT PICKUP!

Thats a centerpiece all right.

Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice stuff Col. Geez picking them up and giving away 1/1 autos. You are made of dough! LOL

yep, brilliant dual auto, thats the first of those duals ive ever seen and they are stunning!

i saw it and a gave everything including my right arm and the kitchen sink to get it.
041653.icon.jpg
its all happening. he's got him, he's gone piss off your out

Ummm, speechless, that dual Auto looks tha shiznit man. That's a truly amazing card!!
I'd go as far as saying it's better than that Exquisite Enshrinements I saw on here....

GREAT GREAT STUFF!!!

I like that Franchise Premium Patch too, just cant work out what it's meant to be...

Great dual Auto Ducky!!

Whats with this Fleer 3 patch thingy?

It looks like there is no patch for Parker, or is that the way the card is designed?

ducky_poo said:
i think its the bottom of the R and I

Cant be the R & I as they are not next to each other in his name....i cant work it out either...

FRANCIS - Maybe the A & N

Anyone???

Awesome cards Ducky! They look even better in someone elses hands! lol!
The Franchise patch is the bottom of the R and the start of the bottom of the A in F"RA"NCIS. Hope they're in front of the Niques or there'll be trouble!lol

great cards mate, love that first multi colour patch great :)

The Truth said:
Awesome cards Ducky! They look even better in someone elses hands! lol!
The Franchise patch is the bottom of the R and the start of the bottom of the A in F"RA"NCIS. Hope they're in front of the Niques or there'll be trouble!lol

i dont know that nique/dr j is damn fine. the francis is second tier nique/dr j top tier

Back
Top Bottom