MADDEN 13 PS3 online franchise

michurley101

Ravensnba
Real Name
mick hurley
Hey all been awhile since i been on here, was just wondering if anyone is interested or has started an online franchise league for the ps3 in madden 13? not really sure where to post this but anyway its posted now, if anyone is intersted leave a reply

I was actually telling a member on here a few days ago about a Madden league. I'm keen for a oct one

Oct could work gives us a chance to properly organise it. so if you want to join the ps3 reply ps3 or xbox for the xbox and than if theres enough numbers to make it worth it we'll start one up.

mikkey_mouse is my ps3 used id

OK so lets start getting it organized while we wait for more possible players.
How about we start in October say the first than we can run it on monday nights every week unless you want to run it faster if everybody will be available for monday nights say at 9pm AEST
Its probably also a good idea to let us know when you are available
(you can also auto pilot your team in madden 13 so if you for some reason are unavailable to play a game for a week or two the cpu will take over your team till you get back but there are also other options if you miss one night and can play the next day or two other users can wait for you to finish your game till they advance the week)

We'll run the 32 team league with all the normall settings on ALL-PRO difficulty 7 or 8 minute quarters
Any other ideas please feel free

List so far
PS3

michurley101
Jaames
ElkyJnr
sgt_pepper
Grunta
jimboc711

Monday 9pm sounds great to me. Am I right in thinking Madden 13 doesn't have a fantasy draft setting?

it does have a fantasy draft setting havent tried it so im not sure what your link is about didnt check it but im not for a fantasy draft anyway, but im only one vote are you in DW8?

Madden 13 is far and beyond any madden title released b4 it incase you dont have a copy i highly recommend you grab it if your a gridiron fan still needs slider adjustments but ive found one that suits me nicely :)

it does have a fantasy draft setting havent tried it so im not sure what your link is about didnt check it but im not for a fantasy draft anyway, but im only one vote are you in DW8?

Madden 13 is far and beyond any madden title released b4 it incase you dont have a copy i highly recommend you grab it if your a gridiron fan still needs slider adjustments but ive found one that suits me nicely :)

sorry for the late reply but i dont wanna join, just letting you guys know that their is a fantasy draft in the new update

Just started the league up now for PS3 Madden 13 the league is called OZCARDTRADER no password required

messages sent out to people who said they were interested anyone else interested in joining is more than welcome

Please tell me the league hasn't started yet? I've already joined the league but had some internet issues and hadn't been online for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom