LiveBoxBreaks thread

Yep, two of the boxes I was in didn't even deliver an auto... one a Tyler Eiffert quad jersey, all black swatches. The other a bit better with an RG3 Quad multi. But even so no auto in an $80 box ???

I thought that was the case. The "hit" can be an auto, auto jersey or just a jersey. That put me off!

I fared a better in case #2... Brice Butler parallel /5, McGloin auto /125 and Rivera auto /99.

Hopefully my other 2 case breaks elsewhere provide me a little better!

My other two case breaks elsewhere netted me a River auto /49 and DJ Hayden auto /99 in one and the other netted me another Hayden auto /99. I was really hoping for a few Sio Moore and a Tyler Wilson Silhouette (because I love Silhouettes so much!!)

So, Crown has been a bust for me. I hope Spectra proves a lot more lucky (like my Select and Contenders breaks!) if I can get into a few spots because I really, really, REALLY want a John Madden auto!

Nastybreaks.com

You can buy through the store using COMC mailbox, otherwise if you want him to ship international you have to do it through chat while he is breaking and he will arrange it that way.

Took a punt on a box of Spectra with Hawks (Ravens $8) and was more than happy to pull a Matt Elam Patch Auto Blue 3/49 similar to this -

Spectra Elam.jpg

Thats unlucky trevor. I guess the quad rams jersey card pulled today wasnt yours then. I finally got a playbook today. Id been trying to get once for a while. Got excited when I saw the steelers logo and was hoping for a bell but it was a jones. Still nice to finally add one to my growing collection.

On the subject of Spectra, just how nice are the on card Hall of Fame auto's ?? Will be looking to get all the Rams some day, especially the Dickerson.

Would be one hell of a chase set to put together too...150 HoF auto's all /50

On the subject of Spectra, just how nice are the on card Hall of Fame auto's ?? Will be looking to get all the Rams some day, especially the Dickerson.

Would be one hell of a chase set to put together too...150 HoF auto's all /50

Was thinking the same thing with the Raiders - would be an amazing set! I was hoping for a Raider one (in Particular Madden) from one of my 3-case breaks but no such luck. Watching a couple on ebay but they look to be selling pretty well as expected.

Yeah, they do look sweet with the on card auto's. They are bringing decent money, there's a couple of Eric's on ebay right now with days to go and there's been a heap of bids. Still a reasonable price now, but 4 odd days to go, so think they're gonna rocket at the end...

Might have to a$$ it in a break somehow...just wish the Ram shares were a bit cheaper, $15 a pop makes it a bit rich if you dud out....

Very much so. The only two Raiders I have seen on ebay so far is a Ted Hendricks that is at $26 with 4 days to go and a Fred Biletnikoff with a BIN of $100.00.

Cashed in my points and tipped in a few bucks to get shares in Triple Threads and Spectra. Someone keeps beating me to Five Star...GRRR!

Spectra dudded out but Triple threads delivered. Not too bad for $8 all up I suppose...

sb2.jpg

You keep picking up nice ones Trevor!! Someone beat me to the Ravens Contenders over the weekend and out popped a Marlon Brown printing plate auto so I was mightily pi**ed. Keep picking up cheapies in the hope of jagging something, picked up an Aaron Mellette metal and Justin Hunter patch auto /99 from Black today for a couple of $$ and got a Gio Bernard auto relic from Prime the other day for not much, all helps as trade bait hopefully

just out of curiosity, who do you guys normally go with for your live breaks? Recently I've been trying a few new guys to see how they go, nothings sticking yet. You guys generally stay with the same people or just go with whatever you can get?

Back
Top Bottom