LiveBoxBreaks thread

5 Box case of the new BLACK today... Us OCTer's rocked it !!

I was happy enough to get a Tavon Austin Rookies Sig redemption in the first box, that covered the cost of my share, but then pulled a Zac Stacy auto and a Stedman Bailey auto jersey as well....oh and the very last card of the case - a Tavon Austin 1/1 NFL players logo Jersey tag !! Sweeeettt!! :kick:

No spoliers, but someone else from here did pretty well too, between the two of us we got the bulk of hits I reckon !!

Congrats mate! Have you got the link? I have been trying to find it on the site but can't for the life of me find it. I can only find individual box breaks.

Can't complain with 4 autos and a SP #d/25 for me! The metal cards look really nice. Also it was nice to see some variation in the veteran players included in the set too (like Joe Thomas and Logan Mankins). I wish more sets had a larger variety of vet players instead of the same guys every release.

I hope the Crown Royale case nets me a few nice Raiders also. :thumbsup:

Just been watching another Black case break from the seller I had my Raiders Contenders case and his case was insane!
Box 1: Vance McDonald Jersey auto Shadowbox, Dolphins Kicker auto #d /5 plus another auto
Box 2: EJ Manual jersey auto #d/99 plus 2 other autos
Box 3: Zach Ertz NFL Logo patch auto 1/1 plus two other autos
Box 4: Big Ben Printing Plate, Tyler Wilson jumbo jersey auto 1/1 plus three other autos
Box 5: Cobi Hamilton Printing Plate, Stead Bailey jersey auto and Shadowbox auto, plus another auto and a jersey patch #d/10

Can't complain with 4 autos and a SP #d/25 for me! The metal cards look really nice. Also it was nice to see some variation in the veteran players included in the set too (like Joe Thomas and Logan Mankins). I wish more sets had a larger variety of vet players instead of the same guys every release.

I hope the Crown Royale case nets me a few nice Raiders also. :thumbsup:

Yeah, a nice days haul for us true southerners !! ;)

Black looks like a great release again. The player pics really pop on those backgrounds and some nice color swatches too.

I'm with you on the Crown Royale case too mate, can we do it again ? :) Not that I'm greedy or anything...:rofl:

Yeah, a nice days haul for us true southerners !! ;)

Black looks like a great release again. The player pics really pop on those backgrounds and some nice color swatches too.

I'm with you on the Crown Royale case too mate, can we do it again ? :) Not that I'm greedy or anything...:rofl:

I'm greedy, would be great if we could have another awesome case break! I'm hoping for a Charles Woodson auto who I believe may be included in Crown :thumbsup:

Got myself a RG3 Absolute Triple jersey Rookie Auto I traded for a hawks hit from prizm, cant complain with this site, spending to much money on breaks though

Got myself a RG3 Absolute Triple jersey Rookie Auto I traded for a hawks hit from prizm, cant complain with this site, spending to much money on breaks though

Been there, done that...you ain't the Lone Ranger....LOL

Went in a few yesterday, only $25 worth...came away with a /10 Stedman Bailey auto/jersey from Triple Threads, my first hit from that product, so pretty happy with that..

I had a go at liveboxbreaks today its a heap of fun. watched the whole thing live too. I think i bombed out a bit considering how much i ended up spending but i like the gamble and anticipation so will be giving it another crack for sure. Watch some rippers get pulled. Got 3 different Justin Hunters (auto/patch, die cut & patch) and 2 Keenan Allen rookie cards plus a few other randoms. Will post some pics when i have them in hand. Really like the black series hope to start getting a bit more of that.

I had a go at liveboxbreaks today its a heap of fun. watched the whole thing live too. I think i bombed out a bit considering how much i ended up spending but i like the gamble and anticipation so will be giving it another crack for sure. Watch some rippers get pulled. Got 3 different Justin Hunters (auto/patch, die cut & patch) and 2 Keenan Allen rookie cards plus a few other randoms. Will post some pics when i have them in hand. Really like the black series hope to start getting a bit more of that.

Uh Oh, you're hooked !! :thumbsup:

Can't compete with Trevor's recent run but got a delivery from Hawk at Liveboxbreaks today.

More Ravens and Chargers (including a shoe) for the PCs and a few odds and sods if anybody is interested

Liveboxbreak FEB Chargers.jpg

Liveboxbreak FEB Ravens.jpg

And some Odds and sods

Liveboxbreak FEB Various.jpg

was initially disappointed drawing the Titans on a 52 box break with layton sports cards on superbowl sunday. Happy to report i was the feeling the opposite when i opened my cards yesterday and found amongst others these two classics
WP_20140213_003.jpg
WP_20140213_005.jpg

Big mailday today - Results of the Black 5 box break - (not shown a Tavon Austin /99 RPM Auto Redemp)

Nice Zac Stacy Auto -
zs.jpg

and a real nice Bailey -

sb.jpg

And the highlight of the break Tavon Austin NFL Players logo 1/1 !

TA1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom