Jimmy Jordan???

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
So the resemblance of Jimmy Butler III to Michael Jordan is pretty striking. But could there be any truth to the rumours that his father that abandoned him is Michael Jordan?

JBJ.JPG

Well, when I looked into it, the first obstacle is the biological mother. She is listed as Londa Butler - career history of medical receptionist and caretaker and one mention of nanny. We can't even convincingly connect the dots which would be easier if she was a stripper/call girl/waitress. So I'd pretty much shut this down here.

But let's speculate and just say she was a nanny in Texas. Why would MJ even need a nanny? Jeffrey Jordan was born November 18, 1988. Why he would be on a road trip at 1 month old I don't know. Let's say she was out on the town after work and met MJ at a club. The first rumour seems to be from terezowens site and a random post:

toRumor.JPG

https://terezowens.com/jimmy-butler-michael-jordans-love-child/

I can't find any photos of his biological father Jimmy Butler II but Skip Bayless apparently knows him or knows of him

JB2.JPG

Next - Pretty random and unfounded but......

Let's look at the schedule for the Chicago Bulls for that season.

Jimmy Butler listed D.O.B. is 14 Sept 1989. Go back 40 weeks and that makes conception around 8 December 1988.

Closest game around that time is @ Dallas on December 3. Houston was not until Feb 3 and Spurs was Feb 9. Too premmy for a September kid imo.

mavs1988.JPG

Ok now let's take a look at a map -

Tomball is marked here, close to Houston. Dallas is a 4hr drive away.

tomball.JPG

dallas2houston.JPG

Given all the evidence I think it's pretty safe to conclude that Jimmy Butler is not MJ's abandoned son.

Oh well - did I miss anything?

who has another wild theory????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom