Is this clasified as a rookie card??

Andrewceesall

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andrewceesall
Hey im goin to sell this one I thought it was an error because it had Oklahoma City Hornets on the back and you guys were good enough to correct me explaining they moved there for a period after Hurricane Katrina.

My next question is can i classify it as a rookie card as it is from 06/07 Paul's rookie season??? I know its not directly his rookie card so what do you think

Chris Paul/Peja Stojakovic 06/07 Topps luxury box 30/49 game worn

If anyone had a Idea of approximate value I would really appreciate it

Thanks

Yeah I just realized sorry I was looking at his fleer ultra lucky 14 rookie card from 06/07 not realizing his fleer rookie card wasn't from his rookie year

My new question then is are the lucky 14 cards really rookie cards??

im not sure how its really decided, but for me a RC is the base card of any given set. purely personal, i dont think of patches/auto etc, from soneones rookie year a RC. but that might just be me...?

im not sure how its really decided, but for me a RC is the base card of any given set. purely personal, i dont think of patches/auto etc, from soneones rookie year a RC. but that might just be me...?

Ok but then the lucky 14/world premiere cards are the base rookie cards from fleer ultra but there not from the rookie season, at least in that year when the 05/06 rookies lucky 14 cards were in the 06/07 set

Back
Top Bottom