Introducing New Logo, New Design & Our New Sponsors - DACW

Ummm...this isn't where I parked my car? :D

It's like they say...a change is as good as a holiday; and I have been wanting a holiday for ages!!! :thumbsup: Very nice work with it guys!!

Welcome Dave & Adam...I hope you can bring us the same honest service our good mate Gary@Westriot gives...100% unsearched Hobby Boxes & Supplies!!

And I hope no one on here forgets our good mate Gary; it would be a shame to see him suffer from this after all his dedication to supplying our addictions!!

I think thats a good new design and well done on getting a sponsor for oztrader.

Awesome revamp, looks great! Top job in getting DA onboard, would be great to have DACard staff posting direct about promos and new releases etc... that would be sweet.

Top job guys!

All i can say it chande is good, site is good and although i've never dealt with dacardworld i'm sure they r good to. Great work admin and Dacardworld for the sponsorship :thumbsup::D

love the new Logo guys and love the new Sponsor! Have used Dave & Adams for a long time and the boxes they send are always a great price and loaded with hits!! Great work!!

Greetings Shawn and welcome to the site! I've had nothing but good experience from DA Card World and have always recommended your website to others.

Suggestion:

Certainly one of the things that I think would be beneficial to the members and to yourselves would be to offer a special discount on bulk purchases specifically for group breaks, which is becoming increasingly popular on this site. As a tradeoff, the person doing the video for the box break will advertise DA Card World in the video in a manner agreed upon with yourself.

How about Free Shipping on a certain amount spent like u had for the Domestic area when spent $150 or over?

Cutting the price of Shipping is something that makes everyone happy and keeps me returning to the same sellers over and over. Maybe free shipping on purchases over $300-$500?? I know myself that when i decide to purchase some boxes i always buy in bulk anyway so any discount on shipping would be great!!

Cutting the price of Shipping is something that makes everyone happy and keeps me returning to the same sellers over and over. Maybe free shipping on purchases over $300-$500?? I know myself that when i decide to purchase some boxes i always buy in bulk anyway so any discount on shipping would be great!!

I have been using Dave and Adams for a fair while and have raised shipping with them several times, as I was making orders well over the $1,000 mark sometimes more, however it was simply a case of the more you buy the more postage costs, not the other way around.

I spoke to Jake about it a few times (use to do what Brad Lohr now does) and understood when he said that shipping costs overseas were just to much to remove.

Whilst i understand what he said, and agree with his explanation, shipping costs were the sole reason behind what ended by box buying days and sent me back to the single card puchases from ebay.

Sadly I don't see really what Dave and Adams can do, as they do have a business to run and when shipping runs into a couple of hundred dollars it is a lot for them to lose off the profit margin that is already tight with trading cards.

Not their fault, not our fault not anyones fault. Only way to avoid it? Dave and Adams open up a store in Australia.......:D

I buy from Dave and Adams dacardworld all the time.....And i use them only when buying my cases or boxes......

Only thing i would like to see happen is that when buying in bulk such as a case I would like to see a discounted price rather then the same price if i had bought the same amount of boxes individually....

I buy from Dave and Adams dacardworld all the time.....And i use them only when buying my cases or boxes......

Only thing i would like to see happen is that when buying in bulk such as a case I would like to see a discounted price rather then the same price if i had bought the same amount of boxes individually....

How much is shipping actually for a case of stuff?????

Back
Top Bottom