Introducing New Logo, New Design & Our New Sponsors - DACW

Great job, lads. Welcome aboard to dacardworld, too. We're become quite an elite site, aren't we!

I must say, though, I agree too with the comment about Australasian Site, as this takes into account are Kiwi, Singaporian members (sorry to those countries I missed!) as well. Though it is certainly predominantly an Aussie site, this site seems well supported by other Southern Hemisphere countries (no disrespect intended to our Northern Hemisphere members, either).

Great new logo look, very catchy and fresh!!! Just addicit more to log on the form!! Excellent work and puls we had new sponser DA!!! Cheers :D:D

Maybe instead of having those 2 thick orange stripes under the current sponsor, just remove those and have all the sponsors under each other in that section. You could fit about 3 under each other and then use part of that blank blue area in the middle to have the Southern Cross? Only a suggestion. ;)

It is otherwise looking great and huge congrats to all those that put in the hours. :thumbsup:

That depends a lot on what resolution the site is being viewed in, on a standard aspect monitor in 1024 x 768 mode there is no blank area in the middle. Apart from that, there is already a star in the logo...a southern cross in addition wouldn't necessarily work. There are lots of things that could be done (there always is, with any design), but I don't think there is anything that needs to be done. Great stuff team!

Is our sponsor going to have his own section...giving postage for singles/boxes rates,specials etc:D

this looks mad

well done buzz again for the logo and mods on their work on the design

great to have dacw as a sponsor but i dont wanna buy any boxes for a while :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm just seeing this for the first time and I'm really digging the new look. A simple yet dynamic logo and a snazzy new colour scheme. Way to go OzCards! :v:

Great job, lads. Welcome aboard to dacardworld, too. We're become quite an elite site, aren't we!

I must say, though, I agree too with the comment about Australasian Site, as this takes into account are Kiwi, Singaporian members (sorry to those countries I missed!) as well. Though it is certainly predominantly an Aussie site, this site seems well supported by other Southern Hemisphere countries (no disrespect intended to our Northern Hemisphere members, either).

Tassie ;) :lol::lol:

That depends a lot on what resolution the site is being viewed in, on a standard aspect monitor in 1024 x 768 mode there is no blank area in the middle. Apart from that, there is already a star in the logo...a southern cross in addition wouldn't necessarily work. There are lots of things that could be done (there always is, with any design), but I don't think there is anything that needs to be done. Great stuff team!

Fair point about the resolution. :)

Back
Top Bottom