Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hello everyone

The day has arrived for the new design change! Hope you guys like it!

Congratulations to Jamie aka Dream34 for his logo which has been chosen as the logo for OzCardTrader! A big thanks to everyones contributions to get to the final result. I think you will agree it looks pretty good!

Finally, a huge announcement for the site.

We are proud to announce the addition of our first official sponsor to the website. A lot of members would have made purchases from these guys before - it's Dave & Adams Card World!!

Dave & Adams will be offering Ozcards members specials which we will have pretty regularly. Also, Dave & Adams are working to reduce the pricing of their international shipping rates to Australia, to help benefit us. More details of all this will be provided in the coming weeks, including who to contact at DACW to take advantage of the special pricing for Ozcard members.

This is a huge step for us, and we hope that the benefits that this affiliation with DACW brings plenty of savings and benefits for everyone here.

Lots more happening here, including Ozcards shirts coming soon. Stay tuned!

Cheers
Graham

re: Introducing New Logo, New Design & Our New Sponsors - DACW

First to reply! I love it and great pick up on dacard world as sponsers!

Awesome stuff Graham and welcome to D+A aswell thats great news.

Edit : OOPS also forgot to say love the logo!!

Awesome logo and a fantastic sponsor to have onboard. Cant wait for the t-shirts, specials from DACW and reduced shipping!!

Love it - wonderful step forward for our little community :)

Ry

:)

Got to say when Graham showed me the logo I loved it (well done Jamie)... great design and a very warm welcome to our site sponsors!!

Cheers
Matt

Great logo!!!

I also have to say picking up such a significant sponsor is a very good indication of the reputation this site (and the collectors on it) has developed in the world of card collecting.

Well done to all involved!!!

Can I also add that I'm glad that absurd kangaroo or camel (waheeey dream34 :D) is not part of the banner? And that admin listened to our suggestions (particularly mine haha)!

I'd also like to add that someone in marketing at DA Card World is doing a great job. Australia is one of the bigger international markets, and giving additional incentive to buy from them by offering less expensive shipping rates is bound to boost their market share over their competitors. Definitely excited with the upcoming promotions from them, great job all around to everyone involved, particularly admin!

Wow.... a huge change... & a change for the good !!!

Love the new logo & the colour scheme (very Gator like).....

& well done to the modz for getting a great sponsor like D+A !!!:thumbsup:

Nearly crapped myself when it first came up.

Nice design well done.

New sponser will be great, looking forward to seeing a list of prices and delivery costs for the site.

Just logged on myself.

How cool is this? and great job in bringing DACW to this site.

Well done G and admin.

Back
Top Bottom