Introducing New Logo, New Design & Our New Sponsors - DACW

Personally I think it should say Australasian card community but I fear my voice of 1 will be shouted down!!! (well 2 if u count Steve!!)

Congrats on the new banner and sponsor, just 1 suggestion, can we go back to the original blue colour if possible??

Congrats on the new banner and sponsor, just 1 suggestion, can we go back to the original blue colour if possible??

I actually really really like this new blue color so :fist: to ya! :lol:

first things first, thank GOD we didnt use that friggin kangaroo. that was absurd. buzzy's design is great, good choice.

and getting dave and adam onboard is a coup as well, kudos to the admins. i cant wait to see what kind of special rates we will get.

the only thing though is ozcards shirts??? uh, i think ill pass thanks. whats next? ozcards coffee mugs and keyrings? :lol:

Thanks for the kind words guys,
Well done G the colours and layout had come up an absolute treat!!!!
The new sponsors I say will be scoring a big bump in business with the generous offers they have dealt up to ozcard members

Looks great guys.

EDITED: - my eyes are deceiving me.....

Congrats on picking up a sponsor! I really like D&A, they really do try to help us Aussie's out! Hopefully by having this "connection" it might put a shake up for some of our local sellers who inflate their prices.

From memory D&A have something I want, I might use this opportunity to pickup a box when the purchase happens too.

its a fresh new look,and its a sweet look,nice colours!

great stuff done by jamie,and also the work done behind the scenes with admin:thumbsup:

cheers

Excellent work guy's,The place looks great.Well done to all involved :D

I love it! :thumbsup:

Great design and colour scheme. Only thing that would have been cool to retain from the old banner was the Southern Cross stars. But otherwise it's awesome. :D:D

I love it! :thumbsup:

Great design and colour scheme. Only thing that would have been cool to retain from the old banner was the Southern Cross stars. But otherwise it's awesome. :D:D

We need room for future sponsors like the ones i'm meeting with this coming Wednesday :wave:

I agree it looks good and G deserves a boatload of kudos :D:D:D

Glad you changed that purple G :lol::lol:

Personally I think it should say Australasian card community but I fear my voice of 1 will be shouted down!!! (well 2 if u count Steve!!)

Count me in and you have 3 :v:

Nice clean design, always felt the last one looked a little old school and was due for an upgrade. Great work on the DCW sponsorship! Any chance they would extend this lower shipping to Singapore? ;)

We need room for future sponsors like the ones i'm meeting with this coming Wednesday :wave:

Maybe instead of having those 2 thick orange stripes under the current sponsor, just remove those and have all the sponsors under each other in that section. You could fit about 3 under each other and then use part of that blank blue area in the middle to have the Southern Cross? Only a suggestion. ;)

It is otherwise looking great and huge congrats to all those that put in the hours. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom