I'm done guys, I'm out, Just a short goodbye & thank you.

Matty4292

Denver Nuggets Fan
Real Name
Matt
Hey guys & gals, Some will know who I am some will not, most will not care.

I have officially quit the game, Not so much quit as outgrown it. I have had a little one come along and cards are not at the forefront anymore, Which I'm sure y'all understand. Shoes still are so if anyone has any Sz11 heat hit me up ;)

Everything is gone except these and the Donruss. The Donruss will probably not go anywhere, sorry @wolvesjr34 .

You'll still see me around chasing cards for Donruss sets, Supernatural sets and NICE DeMarcus Cousins cards. I will be posting a full wantlist for both in the coming days. If anyone has any leads, please hit me up.

Thanks to everyone. If you still need me or want to ask a question or have a chat PM me it's still linked to my emails so I will get the message or add me to Facebook, PM for those deets.

But thanks heaps to everyone here for making this place so enjoyable for the years I was here and don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you're keen.

Thanks again folks!

Enjoy the time away with your little one - hope the Nuggs do you proud in the coming seasons!

You will end up back mate, had a little one myself and it puts cards on the back burner for sure, but after awhile you still need things to do that an't bubs for your lady's, everyone needs a little me time and a time out, mine is my cards, they don't get as much time as they use too, but still nice to know they are their, enjoy fatherhood, nothing beats it :)

good luck mate with the family...I totally understand and am thinking of scaling back big time or cashing in...its cardboard at the end of the day lol...

I can def understand as I have a 5mth old at home, time for cards has dropped off massively so now I am changing my pc direction only rookie instead of all cards of the Boogie man.
but nothing beats the new addition to the family
have a break and have fun

Totally know where you're coming form, kids are life-changing no doubt about it! And for the (much, MUCH) better, too! (got a way with words!! :lol: )

A fair while back, I dropped out of collecting too. Went from chasing any/all Devin Harris cards I could, to just about giving up cold turkey!! Heck, I even sold off some of my collec (which I regret 1000000%!!!). I since started collecting again, really slowly, and just buying $5 cards here and there type thing.

You'll definitely never 100% "get out the game" unless you part with your collection(s) COMPLETELY. In saying that perhaps that's a good thing you don't offload everything? By keeping some stuff, you'll still feel like you have something for yourself. Which as a parent, you still need from time to time!

Back
Top Bottom