Have I been played or just unlucky?

It is, he and the other guy wanted the same card and were willing to pay much more than the going rate.

He threw up a large number and so did the other guy, it was a war. Just a last second war, doesnt have to be alot of bids to be a bidding war. Just two people that want the same card

I think it is legit. If he was a dummy bidder, he probably would not put such a high bid for a low value card. Looks like he made one bid, saw he wasn't going to get it, so put a ridiculous bid to ensure he got the card, not knowing someone else was even more crazy for that card. If was going to dummy, he would have put smaller bids going up.

It is, he and the other guy wanted the same card and were willing to pay much more than the going rate.

He threw up a large number and so did the other guy, it was a war. Just a last second war, doesnt have to be alot of bids to be a bidding war. Just two people that want the same card

Well it was a quick war, just 2 atomic bombs at the end. I get your point though, it was a better explanation than previous 5 words.

Back
Top Bottom