Guess What i Did Yesterday!!

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Hey Guys,
Ok...so i havent done a trip update for a while but i promise i will update my thread when i get a chance....BUT....this deserves a thread of its own!!

We have been in Switzerland for the last couple of nights. We went nightsleding on Friday night which was awesome...but we also met some other Aussies which was cool!

They told they had a huge day planned the next day and somehow conned Chenara and I into joining them....and well these are the results!!..

Chenara_skydive_15.jpg

Chenara_skydive_19.jpg

benjanetzki42.jpg

Chenara_skydive_35.jpg

Chenara_skydive_47.jpg

benjanetzki74.jpg

Chenara_skydive_61.jpg

Thats right....Skydiving over the Swiss Alps!!:woot::woot::woot:

Was one of the best experiences of my life. In saying that I am afraid of heights :cry: so i got no sleep the night before....and was ready to pull out on the morning!! So glad i Went through with it!!:thumbsup:

Cheers
Benny J

That's awesome.....and not a better place to do it! Some amazing photos right there!

awesome pictures.looks like you and your wife had a ball.well done on not backing out :D
tony :D

thats so freaking cool benny, ive wanted to do a dive for ages but never had the guts, the scenery/location couldnt have been more awesome either, looks amazing! :woot:

thats so freaking cool benny, ive wanted to do a dive for ages but never had the guts, the scenery/location couldnt have been more awesome either, looks amazing! :woot:

Do it mate....it was the most scared i have ever been...but when you get down.....well....you cant describe the feeling!!

And yeah....location was bloody awesome!! Was one of the main reasons i did it!!:thumbsup:

Well done James Bond! That's the stuff of the movies right there. I'm looking at the pics and just cringing at how cold that would have been on the decent, how cold was it there? Was it freezing your face of? lol. I wouldn't even normally consider that, but after -24 in Lake Louise, it makes me wonder!
Pics are amazing, the scenery looks great!

how cold was it there? Was it freezing your face of? lol.

Honestly...you dont even realise how cold you are until about a 1/2 hour later due to the adrenaline....but then the cold sets in...your realise you feet and hands are numb...and you nose runs like a tap...

Sounds bad...but i would do it all over again in a heartbeat!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very cool.. Definately not something I'd do, but the feeling of free falling in such a scenic place must have been awesome... Well done:D

Back
Top Bottom