Golden mailday...

KorKy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
korky69.5
Was in a random team 13/14 preferred case bust the other week, something diferent for a change, & i'm glad I did some sweet hits out of that one!

Screenshot_2016-04-13-16-20-58.png
Screenshot_2016-04-13-16-20-35.png
Screenshot_2016-04-13-16-25-16.png

Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: I've been chasing that Warriors patch booklet for a while but bam will have to mortgage the house haha
Haha! Im still not sure which one would be worth more... I know that curry autos are red hot right now & its not a prime but man that book is something else!

Wow - could you get a booklet that would be any hotter right now??????? Timing is everything mate!

That patch booklet is absolutely amazing! And everybody loves Silhouettes, 2 crazy cards you ended up with.

I'm new to redemptions, so this is an honest question: does the expiry date mean anything? Or is there a short grace period after the expiry date? Sorry if I sound dumb.

Cheers mate & you do not sound dumb its a fair question. To my understanding (correct me if I am wrong anybody) im sure from 12/13 products onwards all redemptions will still be honoured. Makes sense I guess when you consider all the products still sitting out there waiting to be opened I would not bother buying products with expired redemptions & im pretty sure vendors would lose a bit of money on it :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom