Geelong v West Coast this weekend

Welll actually our Record at Subi against Freo is pretty good (excluding last year) :D what's more, we have the runners to do well... I mean I don't really expect us to win... I'm just trusting a gut instinct.... I've gotta learn to follow those they have not led me wrong in the past but I have chosen to ignore them... lol

What does this have to do with West Coast v Geelong ?
Come on guys keep the thread on track ;)

Back to the thread heading......I have tipped Geelong, who has everyone else tipped ?

i tipped Geelong too but im starting to regret it....something tells me WCE are gunna win a close one...

What does this have to do with West Coast v Geelong ?
Come on guys keep the thread on track ;)

Back to the thread heading......I have tipped Geelong, who has everyone else tipped ?

It is on track like I said I tipped Eagles but tipping HAWTHORN was the GOING OUT ON A LIMB.... lol

I had to respond to a query sent my way, rude notto reply :D

****meow****

LOL. I to tipped the Cats and their Win wasnt a suprise to me at all, you got to remember they had Cox and Embley out. If it was played at the House of Pain the score may of been different but i guess its good to finally see some consistency from Geelong.
Freo at Skilled next week, can they pull off the western double :p

Bah - I knew Geelong would win !

I had $20 on them at the TAB and tipped them in all 5 tipping comps I am in so I wasn't surprised ! Lets see where Geelong end up at round 22 though ;)

Hey as long as we are in the top 5 we have a great chance of losing the grand final.

Hey as long as we are in the top 5 we have a great chance of losing the grand final.

Thank christ; another chance to lose a Grand Final; ive really missed that the pass few years, even losing those finals against Brisbane and Sydney by so little didnt create the same feeling; i guess when the Catters dont make the 8, i can get pissed off earlier in the year, before the Grand Final.

I'll never forget that final against the Swans and Cats, it is one of the greatest contests in any sport i had ever seen. It was a real tough game and a massive tackle fest. I think Max Rooke had 15 tackles for the Cats and they had 2 or 3 players that had 8 or more. But that game will be remembered for the efforts of NICK DAVIS in the final quarter. Davis's last goal was called so well by Hutto and than you see all the Swans fans go up behind the sticks. Not even a fan of the teams but i can honestly say that was a great specticle i will never forget.

If Geelong had won that Final in sydney, St Kilda woulda gone thru to the grand final :( We would have beaten Geelong, damn cats :p

You Geelong supporters are so NEGATIVE - It cracks me up !

But I do understand why :)

Richo I am nearly 22 years old - the Cats lost 3 grand final from when i was 7 years old until i was 10... its pretty bad for any kid to see his team lose 1 grand final, but 3? and then we got bailed out of the 1997 Finals by some the dumbest umpiring decision ive seen, and having to play the Kangas at their home fround in week 1 of the Finals... despite the fact Geelong finished 2nd and the Roos finished 7th... and now as an adult, i have to watch them flattened shit teams (no offense carlton & melbourne supporters - richmond supporters: you guys suck!) and lose easy games at home.

My old man is 47, and he is a collingwood supporter, who watch them lose lots of grand finals growing up, but got to watch the Pies win against the Bombers in 1990 - when he was 30... im hoping i dont have to wait that long!

Back
Top Bottom