Geelong v West Coast this weekend

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Any tips?

West Coast are a massive 2.10 underdogs on some sites.

Does anyone have a GOOD REASON why this shouldn't be backed?

depending on how I go at the Races...I'll be havin the winnings or whatever is left on the eagles......geelong are not in their league.

West Coast should get this one.

Cam mooney is due to lose his temper and get suspended this week, isn't he? :p

Any tips?

Where are you getting $2.10 mate my 3 betting outlets I use throughout Australia are $1.80 $1.85 and $1.90

also lol@ $6.25 for the tigers to get over port....not a bad bet.

Where are you getting $2.10 mate my 3 betting outlets I use throughout Australia are $1.80 $1.85 and $1.90

also lol@ $6.25 for the tigers to get over port....not a bad bet.

wbx.com

It's a UK exchange site though. I use pounds. ;)

Heavily backing them now for a chance to lay at a lower price later on.

After a terrible week last week in front of the goals, I'm sure woosha has been hounding them about it. Might be close, but either way th eEagles are going ot kick a big score, maybe the high for the round!

there seems to be some expectation of a big upset...i heard on the news someone put $80,000 on the pussies to beat west coast :blink:

Geelong nearly always beat or come close to beating WCE at SHell Stadium...i think they blew a 10goal lead last year to lose by a few points from memory?

Yeah that might be it.. the odds are high for West Coast coz of that huge bet?

They're 2.00 now at Centrebet.

Some real value here for West Coast I think
Let's remember who Geelong have beaten: Calrton, Melbourne and Richmond - 3 of the worst teams in the comp
I'm definitely backing the Weagles at 2.00

Any tips?

I got $20 on Geelong at $1.90, I was pretty happy with those odds !
I may tip the other way though (lol)

Geelong nearly always beat or come close to beating WCE at SHell Stadium...i think they blew a 10goal lead last year to lose by a few points from memory?

Yup agree, WCE were lucky to win that one last year and I don't see them winning there this year ! As I said b4 I'll bet one way tip the other to get something right (lol).

No Draw PLEASE !

I think West Coast will win this easy. I have tipped them.

My tip for upset of the round is Hawthorn defeating Freo. Now that, is going out on a limb.

Why are the Eagles 2.20 underdogs! WHY!

Are they tanking?

If they win I'm gona be rich. Lol.

1. Because although 6-0 they are not really playing that well
2. They do not have a good record at Skilled Stadium
3. Geelong are on fire !

I got $20.00 @ $1.90 on Geelong and I couldn't believe I got such good odds.......mark my words this bet will pay out !

maybe in tassie youve got a prayer but over at subi? :lol:

Welll actually our Record at Subi against Freo is pretty good (excluding last year) :D what's more, we have the runners to do well... I mean I don't really expect us to win... I'm just trusting a gut instinct.... I've gotta learn to follow those they have not led me wrong in the past but I have chosen to ignore them... lol

Back
Top Bottom