Footy Stars 2023

Got a couple of Hobby boxes quite easily, didn’t even have to rush but it is series 1

i even missed that capta 3 times and still had time but you are right it is a mirror of retails just lower numbers if it was optimum and i missed it 3 times i would of been stuffed

just had a read member that brought a case could not buy another case in the general sale you could buy 4 hobby boxes thats how i read it i passed on a case i guess the next release will be optimum with the 4 box only cannot see them offering members cases of that

I read similarly and didn’t want to risk my SCC membership being revoked, hence just got my additional 2 hobby boxes and some starter packs

Last edited:
I read similarly and didn’t want to risk my SCC membership being revoked, hence just got my additional 2 hobby paces and dime starter packs
Hope you do get that Edwards auto being a tigers fan as I said I passed on a case of retail when you can get everything but case cards I just hit the stores in launceston and buy a packs and starters all over the place I quess we will get optimum supremacy maybe brilliance and rookie boxes this year being hobby replaces prestige

just had a read member that brought a case could not buy another case in the general sale you could buy 4 hobby boxes thats how i read it i passed on a case i guess the next release will be optimum with the 4 box only cannot see them offering members cases of that
I bought 2 cases no dramas it said scc members could buy another in general sale

I think there will be another release between now and series two. Most likely around May.

Back
Top Bottom