Footy Stars 2023

looks to be a good release, the Shane Edwards case card signature was the BANG- LETS GO!!!!!for me.

Lots of nice cards in this release . With some hard to get signatures too. Like the commons as they are a photo and those limited head shot cards were very nice also.

I purchased both I think they will but not as fast as usual . Unless there is something big in the hobby boxes they have not unveiled yet. Like the green parallels limited to 60 plus something else perhaps.

I haven't watched the video but this suggests all the platinum predictors are exclusive to hobby?

Insert sets exclusive to the Hobby release are Carbon (90) a series featuring some of the games best players on a cat-eye foil board with each card individually numbered to 195, the Brownlow, Premiership, Coleman and Rising Star Platinum Predictors all individually numbered to 60 only.

What's interesting is the platinum predictors are no longer in Prestige, which hopefully means they might finally be changing up that set this year.

Would make sense if they replaced Prestige with a stand alone product in between Footy Stars and what we all refer to as 'series two'.

Yeah maybe something new or giving us a break . Imo inflation will have a bit of a say on how much product is made this yr.

Yea very true, but production would have started quite a while ago on any set to be speculatively released mid year so they may not have taken it into account.

Either way I expect demand to fall away this year to some degree, it's just a question of how much.

Yes I still think they will sell plenty . Would be great to have a new unprecedented set of some kind . When will the next Supremacy be due?

What I have heard no prestige so optimum and my be supermacy I do not think select would do some new we have never seen to replace prestige

Back
Top Bottom