Footlocker voucher 30% 18 Nov - 21 Nov

ARTHY23

#61087 Draft Pick
Real Name
Sam-Arth Chhim
eBay User
arthy23
got an email from footlocker with 30% off.. if ya not a member already.. so if u looking for some new kicks or Christmas presents. let me know and ill forward this email to ya :)

yeah if you could forward it to me aswell , im a member but didnt get the email , thanks [email protected], much appriciated. I was looking forward to this. Whats the last pair of shoes you got arthy?

haha the lebron 8's and ambassador III.. cant wait for the Kd3's to come out.. lebron 8's are the most comfortable basketball shoe ive had so far. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) haha. only got 10% off with members discount.. wish i waited a few days.. lol

eastbay is the best. but $30 postage sucks. i get my runners from there.

eastbay is the best. but $30 postage sucks. i get my runners from there.

Yeah, but it still works out cheaper than buying them here, especially when the Aussie dollar is high.

thanks mate.. just bought adidas AdiZero Rose and a few shirts.. nice n cheap.. how are they on postage?

Postage is 25% of your order total or a minimum of $30.

It still works out cheaper than buying from Footlocker, especially when you have a 20% off code :D

haha the lebron 8's and ambassador III.. cant wait for the Kd3's to come out.. lebron 8's are the most comfortable basketball shoe ive had so far. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) haha. only got 10% off with members discount.. wish i waited a few days.. lol

Oh yeah I have the lebron 8 just to get them the black and white ones. They dont really suit me though im only a small gaurd o not really work well with my foot. Last pair I bought was the chris paul III jordan tribute black and cement grey.

Back
Top Bottom