First Ennis mailday for 2017

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
So I haven't posted in a while. 99% of these arrived today plus a couple from some OZCT members over the last couple of months.
A LOT of dupes but some are not bad! Plus some silly but needed cards to knock off of my need list as well as some cards I just like stock piling haha.

Noir RPA's I love them and buy as many as I can if priced right. I must have about 30-40 now
20170317_183016.jpg

1 card from completing the base rainbow from Prizm. Just need the stupid orange /25. Never seen one!
20170317_174734.jpg

I like goooooooold The luxe gold completes the rainbow
20170317_183215.jpg

Some more dupes and little needs
20170317_183336.jpg

Some higher end dupes and completion of the Luxe RC auto rainbow obtained on OZCT 1/1

20170317_183052.jpg

And a few more lazy dupes plus a new printing plate. I now have 4 of the 5 RC Logomen in both Immac and NT having doubled my NT with these 2.

20170317_183131.jpg

THE END

I think you must have the worlds best, second best ad third best Ennis PC! I think the B&W Noir RPAs should have the black and white patches because the red really highlights and complements the coloured Noir RPA Heat jerseys. As for the Rookie Remembrance that just screams of the 80s - all that's missing is a disco ball!

I have an Ennis present potential Totally certified auto if you're looking....probably a bit below the supreme level you have but its available.

So I haven't sorted the Ennis PC for about 8 months. Today is the day I will re do it...uuuuhh
Those 3 cases are full with all of this. Luckily I have a spare case and glad I pc just 1 player Haha
20170323_080549.jpg

Do you have every James Ennis card ever? Congrats on the great collection. I was just wondering is there any reason you like James Ennis in particular?

Do you have every James Ennis card ever? Congrats on the great collection. I was just wondering is there any reason you like James Ennis in particular?
Thanks Ethan,
Barring 1/1's I have nearly all of them. I sometimes wonder if I will ever find a couple of them but they've gotta turn up some time haha.
Why Ennis? Fair question, 2nd rounder who has a kind of journeyman career and a hobby "scrub" (i hate that term) is not most peoples idea of the guy to collect. For me, when he played here for the Wildcats he was amazing. Really gave the team and to be honest the NBL a real spark that it had been lacking. I decided when he went to the NBA that if he had cards, I was going to collect them...ALL. Hahaha
Have enjoyed it as a collection, has had some low points where little new stuff came out, couldn't find any of the other cards I didn't have yet but then you find just 1 card and that gets you through that trough. I like him and my collection. I have had a couple of back and forths with him on Twitter, he digs the pc so that was cool. Just seems a nice fella amd can dunk like a beast when he gets the chance.
Hope that gives some insight as to why him?

That's Great! Didn't know he played for the NBL at all. Knew him for his Heat/Griz days tho. I'm glad you've managed to get in touch with him, that's the best thing you could want apart from actually meeting him of course. Nice job man, and thanks for taking the time to respond!

That's Great! Didn't know he played for the NBL at all. Knew him for his Heat/Griz days tho. I'm glad you've managed to get in touch with him, that's the best thing you could want apart from actually meeting him of course. Nice job man, and thanks for taking the time to respond!
Yeah I was really happy when he liked the pc.
I guess the point of collecting is going for what you like, not what is necessarily "popular" although that can go hand in hand too.
Look forward to seeing what you decide to collect mate. Good luck : )

Back
Top Bottom