Finally Signed Up!!

WestbrookMVP

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Hey guys and girls. I'm just gonna make this short and sweet :) I'v been a guest on this site for about a month just admiring people's maildays. But when I noticed how friendly this site is compared to other hobby sites I thought why not sign up? Anyways, I'm James from Melbourne, I'm a very big fan of Russell Westbrook, Glen Davis and Ricky Rubio. I'v only been collecting for around 3 months so yeah... Would be great to talk to some of you sometime.

Thanks!

Welcome mate, glad to see you took the plunge and joined up.

Hope to do a few sale/trades with ya in the future, good luck with the collecting.

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it as much as I have.. it becomes almost as addictive logging in as it is busting packs of cards...almost..

Hey guys and girls. I'm just gonna make this short and sweet :) I'v been a guest on this site for about a month just admiring people's maildays. But when I noticed how friendly this site is compared to other hobby sites I thought why not sign up? Anyways, I'm James from Melbourne, I'm a very big fan of Russell Westbrook, Glen Davis and Ricky Rubio. I'v only been collecting for around 3 months so yeah... Would be great to talk to some of you sometime.

Thanks!
hay mate this is by far the best site around!! always friendly here cause it good old Aussie=D> spirit!!

Back
Top Bottom