Excited i have nba2k11 in my hands

Woop Woop! Just went and got it!! hahahah Waiting for the controller to charge so I can spend the night on it! No Wife and Kids for 2 days so lots of playing for me... only thing in the way will be work!! :mad: :lol:

Just finished my human bio exam... went to coles to get some food for my politics study session and thought "ehh why not stroll into EB games". I had heard that NBA was being released in aus on the 8th and I turned around only to see it on the shelf. I lost the intro bulls/lakers game by 1 point! But then quickly got into association mode and led my Warriors to the championship in my 4th year. Funny thing was, the heat didn't make it to the finals ONCE! A little unrealistic but worth mentioning none the less.

Are we starting an OCT 2k11 league up soon?

Yeah, I tend to play the opener of each season and any important playoff game. Other than that my priority is watching my draft picks develop.
Anyone else getting offered stupid trades throughout the season and ESPECIALLY in the draft?

CHA sends:
DJ Augustin
2014 2nd round pick

GSW sends:
Stephen Curry
2012 first round pick

.... really 2k? :p

jordan challenges are awesome, ive completed 4 now... some are tough.. but its so fun and addictive.. and 5 shoes now.. lol.. man im so addicted

Back
Top Bottom