Even worse! New coke!

What actually is the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero? Me and a mate were trying to work it out yesterday at the cricket. Does Diet have more Caffeinne?

im a bit of a faqn of the old dr pepper...though havent seen or had it in years...

and yes a coke and raspberry is a nice "Im the deso driver drink"

coke zero...bit of a zero...dont mind sprite zero though...

if I had the choice, id go a ginger beer any day!

coke zero not only has no sugar but it has fuck all sodium aswell which is just as worst as sugar. can of diet coke has like 50 somthing grams of sodium and zero is way down on that.

I like Coke Zero more than Pepsi Max. I can't take Pepsi for some reason.

Vanilla Coke sucks.. so does Cherry and Lime. I love regular Coke in can bottoms up after you've eaten Pork... Will result in a very nasty burp. ;)

Go Gatorade.

Ok i'm going to admit it.......I like both Coke Zero, Sprite Zero and Pepsi Light!:smt073

There I said it!!

To be honest, I really like all of them, I dont mind Diet Coke or Pepsi Max but I would prefer the ones I mentioned above.

The problem for me was that I was drinking a lot of normal coke, and eating lots of crap foods like McDonalds and KFC etc.....which isnt good for you.
So after a few minor health problems, at the start 2005 I went on a big health kick, switched to the diet stuff and gave up Maccas, Pizza and KFC.

I havent had any of that bad stuff since Jan 2005 so combined with going to the gym and comp cricket i've managed to loose 30kgs, get in really good shape and still be able to enjoy coke, however just the diet stuff.

Pepsi light rules!!!!

(sorry for the long story)

Yeah I was starting to get fairly chubby...cracked the 3 figures......now im back to a healthy weight again!!!

Back
Top Bottom