Even worse! New coke!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Tastes like Coke my ass! :smt074

It smells like pepsi max. Taste like pepsi max and might even BE pepsi max!

Blatent false advertising! I want my damn hard earned money back!

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

[-X [-X [-X I agree Chad...this is bullshit and i declare shinanagans!!....zero taste ,zero fizz,poofy looking label and a shit advertising attempt..and it will never match proper Coke...and dont even get me started about all this lime and vanilla bullshit!!!.....[-X [-X

Hey dont u start talkin smack about vanilla coke corn chips, or we is gonna have words :mad:

oh yeah, and Dr Pepper still reigns supreme over all other carbonated beverages!!! :p

chadjaja® said:
Vanilla coke rules and Dr Pepper is worse than cola colored cat piss!

Man, im so sick of everyone bagging cola coloured cat piss, seriously, give it a chance, itl grow on you. :D

yeah zero coke is just flat coke it sad i can just buy normal coke and make it flat too...
i like lime coke i dont know why they took it off the shelves

Masterlee said:
yeah zero coke is just flat coke it sad i can just buy normal coke and make it flat too...
i like lime coke i dont know why they took it off the shelves

i think some terrorists declared jihad on lime coke.

MavsMan© said:
*sniff*.... *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff*

Yeah I dont mind a hit now and then of A-Grade Coke.....

Oh and don't it all taste the same with Scotch???

LOL...if you have the Coke first then the Coke wont taste any different But im sure the lines will make more sense than this one!;)

I used to like cherry coke and the advertising slogan "get the hint". That too went the way of the original BBQ CC's - oh how I loved those. Most of you probably dont remember - the oldies might ;)

CC's used to come in all sorts of great flavours i remember, they had those BBQ ones but also a hot and spicy that lived up to its name. about the only decent thing around now like it is the doritos mexican flavour.

oh back to coke zero. i agree it's alot like pepsi max, but i wouldnt say it tastes like it. it tastes like coke without sugar, like pepsi max tastes like pepsi without sugar. personally i'd take it over diet coke.

oh and while we're on the subject, vanilla coke rocks (goes great with canadian club, you must try it forcefedcc).
coke with lime is okay but nothing special.
pepsi samba isnt half bad once u get used to it.
and dr pepper just plain sucks. its not a soft drink, its a torture device.

As a huge consumer of soft drink due mainly to the fact that I don't drink acohol, let me say that Coke Zero is a bit disappointing
My favourite is Vanilla coke, but it does get a bit 'syrupy' after you have had a few
When are they going to bring out Raspberry Coke?
Man it's an outrage that hasn't been sold
And if you don't know what I'm on about, "do yourself a favour" and add some raspberry cordial to your next coke
And if Mavs doesnt try that and report back in the next 3 minutes I'll be very disappointed!

hill33 said:
That too went the way of the original BBQ CC's - oh how I loved those. Most of you probably dont remember - the oldies might ;)

Man, do u remember the Hot & Spicy CC's? Came in black packets, looked similar to KFC's Hot & Spicy packaging.

Man they were hot as hell. They soon ended tho.

A mate once dared me to eat 3 packets in a row.... He paid for them so I ate em. lol.

Damn, we are a bunch of boring fucks aye. Remembering (can't spell remenescing... :confused: :rolleyes: ) the good old days.... LMAO... :p

lockymac said:
And if you don't know what I'm on about, "do yourself a favour" and add some raspberry cordial to your next coke
And if Mavs doesnt try that and report back in the next 3 minutes I'll be very disappointed!

Damn, I'm at work..... maybe I can do it at lunch time.. lol.

I'll get a coke and a raspberry.....

OOOH OOOH, Red cordy..... oooh oooh......
:drinkers: :smt026 :smt119 :smt048

Back
Top Bottom