Essendon hot shot... Finally

willc1986

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Will
eBay User
andreapittclarke
I know it's a shitty looking sig but finally have found one of these (think there were only 5 of each). One step closer to having all authentic Essendon sig cards/tazos/stickers.... Now for the Lloyd!
F28C590D-32BA-41D3-8A20-B555672FA832-691-000000AA0FD18F64.jpg

nice get will, which year was it from? Were they 3 per club like some of the others?

Thanks Hing,

they are from the 2006 Hot Shot Tazo set - I think there was two from each team, they were really hard to get because there was only 5 of each... The next series was the 3 from each team set which had I think 10 of each. The problem with this set is no one knows if all 5 were pulled from the packets of chips or if they were thrown away. Also how many kiddies didn't know what they had in their hands. Hate to think about it.

I've been looking for the Essendon ones for years though...

Cheers,

Will

hey mate
where did u find this? did they have any others for sale?
Im chasing the power ones? If you dont mind me asking what did you pay?
Plz pm if you could

Yeah Adam, he had 17 of the 30 (i think there is 30 all up) not sure which ones! He had been collecting them for 5 years and just gave up. Doesn't look good for my Lloyd hunt - he said he thinks it's impossible to find... Just sent an email to the seller, will let you know. I paid what it's worth to me after searching for so long ;)

Great pick Will :) Congrats
I finally picked up the Simon Black one i have been chaing for a long time.
Good luck with the Lloydy, i will keep a eye out for one during my hunt for the Akermanis.

Back
Top Bottom