ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Have saved hard for the past year waiting on this set. I really enjoyed the last 2 elites and think there's some great hit in this. At such I high box price and no box hit and chance of getting nothing for a year's worth of savings I think I'll put my money else where. Am super sad, even stayed away from traders to put into this. If there were another numbered 1/3 box hit and you got one of the 3, 1/3s in any box then I'd be more interested, wouldn't hesitate infact. I'm the kinda person that will get 5/6 boxes and they will all miss a big hit. Love the ideas but hate my chances. Heaps bummed really. I think I'm out unless the check list is super impressive

Umm, there is a hit in everybox, I'll break down the numbers for you.

Based on the numbers provided, we can see that a 10 Box Case will include:

3+ Young Gun Signatures /130
3+ Elite Quads /65
1+ All Star /100
1 Jersey Card /150
1 MOJO Pack /40
and the 10th Box will have either 1 Young Gun, 1 Elite Quad, 1 All Star or 1 Jersey Signature Card (1 in 3 cases)

That's a hit in every box! Two case hits (Jersey Card and MOJO Pack) PLUS a 3-case hit in the Jersey Signature Card.

Based on the numbers provided, we can see that a 10 Box Case will include

3+ Young Gun Signatures /130
3+ Elite Quads /65
1+ All Star /100
1 Jersey Card /150
1 MOJO Pack /40
and the 10th Box will have either 1 Young Gun, 1 Elite Quad, 1 All Star or 1 Jersey Signature Card (1 in 3 cases)

That's a hit in every box! Two case hits (Jersey Card and MOJO Pack) PLUS a 3-case hit in the Jersey Signature Card.
Oh ok, thanks for the breakdown. Looks a bit better like that. Still, the extra price for me sees my savings go from around 4 boxes to get started to less then 3 with no album. Dunno...

Here is the set information and ratios for 2015 NRL Elite.

It’s stacked! This should be a fantastic product to bust!

Boxes will be available for pre-sale from Diggaz Trading Cards from 9am this morning.

Please note that the sell sheet will be available on the 3rd of August and the checklist will not be released until the official release day which is the 7th of August.

2015 Elite Final.JPG
Thanks for the post

Lots of cards again for a master set ! But I like the idea of the mojo pack, and the other inserts in this , I think as a collector the days of trying to collect all of the lower end insert sets are over with spending a lot trying to do so! As a team collector this will be awesome , now trying to work out prices for these inserts???

I actually like the idea of the unsigned Young Guns card at 1 per box.

2 per team which will be a nice card to collect limited to 200 each based on print run.

I actually like the idea of the unsigned Young Guns card at 1 per box.

2 per team which will be a nice card to collect limited to 200 each based on print run.

Do you think they will be 2 different YGs to the YG sig or will 1 parallel the sig? I don't mind that idea.

Ideally they would have a signature and then 2 other players featured.

Hope that is the case!
Ideally, would make a nice 3 card set. Would make sense to feature the 2 actual YGs then a more experienced YG sig with recent happenings and talks. Having said that, i wouldnt be surprise if 1 of the 2 was also the sig YG. Same as the Jersey cards. Will they be 1 player unsigned and another player signed or simply a parallel version... Ideally again, you would hope for 2 different players but we no how much these guys like to Parallel their cards.

Same as the Jersey cards. Will they be 1 player unsigned and another player signed or simply a parallel version... Ideally again, you would hope for 2 different players but we no how much these guys like to Parallel their cards.
Given 8 teams made the finals and there is 4 cards of each you would hope that maybe the 4 unsigned are from the first 4 teams eliminated and the 4 signed are from the 4 teams that made the semi's but you never know.

Ideally, would make a nice 3 card set. Would make sense to feature the 2 actual YGs then a more experienced YG sig with recent happenings and talks. Having said that, i wouldnt be surprise if 1 of the 2 was also the sig YG. Same as the Jersey cards. Will they be 1 player unsigned and another player signed or simply a parallel version... Ideally again, you would hope for 2 different players but we no how much these guys like to Parallel their cards.

The Jersey cards ( 50 signed and 150 unsigned ) is the same player .....

Given 8 teams made the finals and there is 4 cards of each you would hope that maybe the 4 unsigned are from the first 4 teams eliminated and the 4 signed are from the 4 teams that made the semi's but you never know.
I really liked this idea

The Jersey cards ( 50 signed and 150 unsigned ) is the same player .....
Bummer

Seems to be some really good fresh ideas in this release.

806 cards in the release is huge so I am happy that I am not a master set collector.

Price rises are inevitable and this is a significant rise so I really hope the product reflects that.

A step in the right direction is making the parallels harder to get but I would personally like to see one of the two lower levels of oarallels removed altogether. Getting a hit per pack isn't a big thing for me.

Case hits returning is excellent and more numbered inserts is also good.

Like Matt mentioned I hope the YG box hit and YG Sigs are different players and I also hope the mojo pack parallels are different images to the base level cards.

Based on that info I will be for a couple of boxes at least

I don't believe this is the case though - as I remember reading or hearing that there was some politics involved...

Back
Top Bottom