ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Ratios / numbering from Series 1 products don't usually translate very well being compared to Series 2 either. 2011 Champion Sigs /600 go for around $100+ compared to 2011 Strike Sigs /300 the same year at the $30-$50 mark for example

To add to that Sensation sigs of 130 sell for $80 + ....I guess it will depend on how many surface and demand .....

would it be more expensive than a legend sig

It should be more expensive as I am sure you won`t see a lot of them surface for a while anyway with 1 in 3 cases ....Look at the Black League leaders of 50 and they are unsigned ....It looks like they are heading in the right direction with this set so far ......

It should be more expensive as I am sure you won`t see a lot of them surface for a while anyway with 1 in 3 cases ....Look at the Black League leaders of 50 and they are unsigned ....It looks like they are heading in the right direction with this set so far ......
As you have said it is about surface and demand. The BBL are coming of age as a couple of people are trying to wrap them up.

The sims brothers sig was one in 9 cases or something stupid, and the pop up occasionally (limited to 300) at around the $220-255 mark. Again, harder to get yet not in high demand.

If the jersey signature card is thurston, or smith, or someone worthwhile, yeah, they'll fetch over 1k limited to /50 signed. If it's say kane linnett, and tim glasby. I find it a stretch to expect more than a few hundred for them. It's all about player demand, team demand.

M

Oh I was so hoping for starter packs as I do get really lucky with them :D

2 sigs in a elite 2014 starter pack

I think I've already said this but I feel that value per box/case will make or break this product.

If as rumoured with one signature set being removed (League Sensations) and replaced with a variety of low numbered insert cards and 4 jersey cards (and signature jersey cards), people will potentially go from having 7-8 signatures per case to 3-4 max.

On top of this you have a price increase - rumoured to be $7.99 per pack RRP.

I'm really torn on this one I want the release to be a success....sure i'll buy some Panthers single cards.....but unlike the previous years, I wont be buying a case of this straight up.

Cheers
Matt

I have heard this will be a big release, some of the inserts will be special! Goin to be more expensive but goin to be exiting I think

I predict that the usual suspects will whinge, moan and bag the release just as they always do but still happily take peoples hard earned cash and make a buck off the product for themselves.

The very definition of hypocrite right there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom