ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

I predict that the usual suspects will whinge, moan and bag the release just as they always do but still happily take peoples hard earned cash and make a buck off the product for themselves.

The very definition of hypocrite right there.
An old member hiding behind a new name? You seem new here. Have you introduced your self? LOL
Are you a rugby league collector or shiite stirrer?

I predict that the usual suspects will whinge, moan and bag the release just as they always do but still happily take peoples hard earned cash and make a buck off the product for themselves.

Nice positive first post on OCT, just what the forum needs.

The problem may lie within. If there is no money to be made we do not have dealers and the product will not be sold

60353045.jpg

I look forward to every nrl release, but gotta say, from what I am reading on hear, there is nothing thus far that is getting me real excited about this release.

I look forward to every nrl release, but gotta say, from what I am reading on hear, there is nothing thus far that is getting me real excited about this release.
No Broncos cards to collect Tina?? Think of the money you can save!Especially at $8 per packet, and im yet to hear of a box hit?

Here is the set information and ratios for 2015 NRL Elite.

It’s stacked! This should be a fantastic product to bust!

Boxes will be available for pre-sale from Diggaz Trading Cards from 9am this morning.

Please note that the sell sheet will be available on the 3rd of August and the checklist will not be released until the official release day which is the 7th of August.

2015 Elite Final.JPG

I think that listing pretty much officially ends my days as a master set collector, especially as it's sounding like a case will be the best part of $2k (OK, I'm seeing $1750 online straight up).

Sounds like an interesting series though. Can't wait to see some pics of the cards themselves.

Regards
Mike

Was slightly disinterested coming up to this realise but as a team collector im actually pretty excited. Mojo packs are brilliant. Same numbered with a edition of 40 :) Two quads per team numbered (im assuming 32 is two per team but could be something different), 1 young guns signature numbered. I doubt the warriors will get an all star and obviously no jersey but will be a great team set. Id hate to be a master collector though.....

Back
Top Bottom