ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

There's whispers getting around already of what's included
- No point holding it back any further....

All the while TCM are stealing the Thunder at the moment.
Collectors seem pretty happy overall with the product....

well if past years are to go by with the young guns tend to coinside with club rookie of the year, however with clubs having a say some might not bethe signature. here is what the list could look like
BRISBANE BRONCOS
rookie- jordan kahu?

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
rookie-MOSES MBYE

CANBERRA RAIDERS
rookie-SHANNON BOYD

NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS
rookie-JOHN ASIATA or jake Granville

GOLD COAST TITANS
rookie-PAUL CARTER

MANLY SEAEAGLES
rookie-JESSE SENE-LEFAO

MELBOURNE STORM
rookie-KURT MANN

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS
rookie-SIONE MATA’UTIA

PARRAMATTA EELS
rookie-MANU MA’U

PENRITH PANTHERS
rookie- BRYCE CARTWRIGHT or DALLIN WATENE ZELENIAK

CRONULLA SHARKS
rookie-JACOB GAGAN

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS
rookie-ALEX JOHNSTON

ST.GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS
rookie- EUAN AITKEN

SYDNEY ROOSTERS
rookie-JACKSON HASTINGS or Kane Evans

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS
rookie-DAVID FUSITU’A

WEST TIGERS
rookie-LUKE BROOKS (he was also NRL rookie of the year)

One thing to keep in mind regarding the young guns, the NRL has a criteria which the players must meet to be featured in a set like this.

Remember Tedesco was a double up in Traders 13 and Elite 14 after all the tigers stuff that went on, I'd expect a couple of double ups from Elite 2014 again this time round (not Tedesco though).

Had heard some mumblings from the show yesterday that the jersey cards will be numbered to 150 unsigned and 50 signed.

If that's the case it means 1 in every 3 cases (will have one) and the signed version will be 1 in 12 cases.

well if past years are to go by with the young guns tend to coinside with club rookie of the year, however with clubs having a say some might not bethe signature. here is what the list could look like
BRISBANE BRONCOS
rookie- jordan kahu?

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
rookie-MOSES MBYE

CANBERRA RAIDERS
rookie-SHANNON BOYD

NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS
rookie-JOHN ASIATA or jake Granville

GOLD COAST TITANS
rookie-PAUL CARTER

MANLY SEAEAGLES
rookie-JESSE SENE-LEFAO

MELBOURNE STORM
rookie-KURT MANN

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS
rookie-SIONE MATA’UTIA

PARRAMATTA EELS
rookie-MANU MA’U

PENRITH PANTHERS
rookie- BRYCE CARTWRIGHT or DALLIN WATENE ZELENIAK

CRONULLA SHARKS
rookie-JACOB GAGAN

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS
rookie-ALEX JOHNSTON

ST.GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS
rookie- EUAN AITKEN

SYDNEY ROOSTERS
rookie-JACKSON HASTINGS or Kane Evans

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS
rookie-DAVID FUSITU’A

WEST TIGERS
rookie-LUKE BROOKS (he was also NRL rookie of the year)
That is a pretty impressive list. There is a lot of future talent there......

One thing to keep in mind regarding the young guns, the NRL has a criteria which the players must meet to be featured in a set like this.

Remember Tedesco was a double up in Traders 13 and Elite 14 after all the tigers stuff that went on, I'd expect a couple of double ups from Elite 2014 again this time round (not Tedesco though).

Had heard some mumblings from the show yesterday that the jersey cards will be numbered to 150 unsigned and 50 signed.

If that's the case it means 1 in every 3 cases (will have one) and the signed version will be 1 in 12 cases.

If there is only 4 Jersey cards as previously spoken wouldn`t that be 1 per case unsigned and 1 in 3 cases signed ???? That would be if there are 600 cases again like previous years ....

If there is only 4 Jersey cards as previously spoken wouldn`t that be 1 per case unsigned and 1 in 3 cases signed ???? That would be if there are 600 cases again like previous years ....

It's been a long day...... you are correct.

150 cards unsigned each x 4 = 600 total

Estimated 600 cases = 1 Per Case

200 signed cards = 1 in 3 cases.

I was never much good at maths....

If the figures add up with inserts inserted correctly there should be 640 cases. Do not hold me to this as I would not have any clue. This amount has nothing to do with the jersey cards. 16 x 40

It's been a long day...... you are correct.

150 cards unsigned each x 4 = 600 total

Estimated 600 cases = 1 Per Case

200 signed cards = 1 in 3 cases.

I was never much good at maths....

Its all good ....If that is the case at least there is something reasonably limited to chase for collectors .....

1 in 3 cases, thats going to be an expensive card.

It's all going to come down to the quality of players I feel.

If the figures add up with inserts inserted correctly there should be 640 cases. Do not hold me to this as I would not have any clue. This amount has nothing to do with the jersey cards. 16 x 40

I know what you are thinking! Mojo!

Ratios / numbering from Series 1 products don't usually translate very well being compared to Series 2 either. 2011 Champion Sigs /600 go for around $100+ compared to 2011 Strike Sigs /300 the same year at the $30-$50 mark for example

Agreed, just saying the total production will not change this year, just the way it's being distributed across products

Not sure changing distribution will help sell the product ...They still have boxes/ cases of Elite from last year available ....

I guess only time will tell ....

Back
Top Bottom