EBAY.COM(U.S) & EBAY.COM.AU ARE CURRENTLY DOWN!!!(23/8)

MJ23BULLS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gary.
eBay User
hegotgame15
I was just about to buy some cards and have not been able to do anything for the last 20mins!!!

And the worst thing is I just missed out on 3 cards I was going to buy!!!

Looks like EBAY.AU is also down now too!

This is unacceptable, I can only imagine how much money sellers may have lost because of this outage!!!

I can only imagine some of bargains that will be had as a result of the stoppage! lol

I would have to guess that the timer on all auctions would have to be suspended during the maintenance??

You would think they have something in place for these problems...

But, now I have missed out on buying some cards, I will now have to go out tonight and punch someone!
Where does that Simple jack jerk live again??? SMH SMH SMH

It seems they always do their maintenance on Friday evenings. I often get trouble going to myebay at this time of the evening
however yeah this time it seems totally down! Aagh now I may even have to have a conversation with my wife and ..gulp, spend
some quality time....

It seems they always do their maintenance on Friday evenings. I often get trouble going to myebay at this time of the evening
however yeah this time it seems totally down! Aagh now I may even have to have a conversation with my wife and ..gulp, spend
some quality time....

I completely understand, looks like its quality time for us all.:eek:

I couldn't figure out WTF was going on, it kept saying my password was incorrect... I knew it was right, so I was thinking someone's hacked my eBay account and changed the password, so I went throught the whole 'forgot my password' and sent the reset email to my email an went to change it and it kept telling me I was inactive too long and it was timing out.. after 5 seconds!!! :mad:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom