eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599.

Re: Something Needs To Change - eBay and Paypal -The Big Scam plus ebay member syoung

Ring them dude forget emails trust me , Ring them and threaten them with Consumer Affairs if not lodge a VCAT application for $36 to have paypal come to VCAT to sort the Civil issue out they have to have an office in Australia as they are a international company , they won't want that guaranteed nobody wants to come to a civil tribunal hearing.

You have evidence the scum took your cards and sent you back rubbish therefore as a consumer /seller you have been done wrong by with evidence you have and payapl as a governing body have not mediated the situation correctly or more like do the job they are paid for .If anything they have aided a scammer to rob you of your goods/cash.

This is exactly what i am talking about when i mentioned on another thread about US companies . Quick to suck there cash out for a pathetic service and on top they make money of others discomfort while charging you to lose your goods/cash.

Re: Something Needs To Change - eBay and Paypal -The Big Scam plus ebay member syoung

This is just so darn depressing. It's only $200 for a start... If you're gonna be a ****wit and scam the system and innocent sellers, why not make it worthwhile? Instead this knobbish **** totally destroys what was supposed to be a pleasant conclusion to years of KG collecting, just to come out a measly few hours worth of income ahead.. Just sad. >:/

This is just so darn depressing. It's only $200 for a start... If you're gonna be a ****wit and scam the system and innocent sellers, why not make it worthwhile? Instead this knobbish **** totally destroys what was supposed to be a pleasant conclusion to years of KG collecting, just to come out a measly few hours worth of income ahead.. Just sad. >:/

Mate to the Germ in the States he would be happy with some sense of accomplishment that he obtained something for free and won ( so he thinks ), but in my mind asshats like that have there day , one day he will come across a true psycho that doesn't give a f%$^ and snap his legs like toothpicks under him, then he will beg like a punk when he is on his knees.

Damn Matt i didn't see the follow up!

I'd be calling them too after that bullsh!t response, you have all the proof needed to win this thing so get onto them and let them know you mean business. If nothing happens keep an eye on that fella and next time he has something of huge value on ebay buy it and return the favour ;)

Call paypal and tell them you are going civil

[/COLOR]Here ya go mate.... have at it: Fair Go - Today Tonight - Yahoo!7 News

Matt, signed up on today night. I believe the OCT community would support you and I really don't mind giving Ebay/Paypal the thumps down. Also don't mind appearing on National TV for that fact. I am 110% behind you if you do this. We need to bring this Goliath down!!!!!!

damn bro this is really deflating and pees me off at the same time you need bigger comp for this this is not about the 200 bucks this is about being subjected to bulldust firstly by the buyer secondly by ebay and thirdly by paypal9WHOM WE ALL SO EASILY ARE SUPPOSED TO TRUST) and they must have a procedure where they have to step up and find out what is going on(video proof i mean come on ) like hr's in companies they are not doing their obligatory duty i would ask to speak to the big bosses the higher up the better and let arses get kicked there must be a step by step procedure to reaching them if not today tonite sounds good:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: BLOODY MONGRELS IS THE NICEST I CAN THINK OF:mad::mad::mad:

I get angrier every time a read this thread. This really is absolute f@#$ing bulls!@# and paypal should be embarrassed and ashamed but they obvioulsy are just a soul less Peice of crap global corporation.

Best of luck if you can take this any further its always good to see the little guy fighting back. i know its probably sweet FA but if theres anything i can do just let me know

bid on one of his auctions and do the same thing back -- =D>

Ring them dude forget emails trust me , Ring them and threaten them with Consumer Affairs if not lodge a VCAT application for $36 to have paypal come to VCAT to sort the Civil issue out they have to have an office in Australia as they are a international company , they won't want that guaranteed nobody wants to come to a civil tribunal hearing.

You have evidence the scum took your cards and sent you back rubbish therefore as a consumer /seller you have been done wrong by with evidence you have and payapl as a governing body have not mediated the situation correctly or more like do the job they are paid for .If anything they have aided a scammer to rob you of your goods/cash.

This is exactly what i am talking about when i mentioned on another thread about US companies . Quick to suck there cash out for a pathetic service and on top they make money of others discomfort while charging you to lose your goods/cash.

That is exactly what I was going to say! Ring them please........This is friggin BS!

I'm asking paypal if they have a PO Box as his verified address and if this is satisfactory to their requirements.

His ebay info address is in Newport News, VA but I did a buyer info request and it came up with a phone number in Tallahassee, FL (I think they are about 500km apart at quick guess).

I'll see what they come up with on this second appeal then may call them. I just wanna get this sorted and close ebay and paypal, had it. But if I can let people know about the loopholes between now and then then all the better.

He could be using a mail forwarding services as the PO Box. Could all be part of his scam.

On the 4th appeal someone at paypal actually varies from the copy and paste response and gives me some useful information.

Basically I have to fax them a police incident report referring to the fact the buyer returned the wrong items.

Will advise how this goes!

Good luck Matt - fingers crossed mate.

Also add into the police report how this guy has been aided by Paypal in his fraud.

Police incident report has been filed and faxed to paypal as requested!

Did you mentioned that paypal was an accomplice to the scam?

I mentioned the loophole in the system yes and the officer was shocked but I didn't mention anything in the fax to paypal as it would be pointless. Barring a full on court case against paypal there's nothing that can be done, people just have to be aware of how to get out of similar situations.

Imagine how many people would need to be called to give info in a case like that :lol:

Best of luck Matt, hope you get what you deserve, good on you mate for fighting this through, I take my hat off to you (insert smiley tipping his hat here!)

Best of luck Matt, hope you get what you deserve, good on you mate for fighting this through, I take my hat off to you (insert smiley tipping his hat here!)
Close enough
images

Back
Top Bottom