eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599.

Re: Something Needs To Change - eBay and Paypal - The Big Scam

Hope you get the douche bag Matt, hope the ass wipe isnt a member on here!

What a complete joke. How much of an a-hole is this guy.

Hope paypal comes to the party for you Matt - you have been screwed big time here.

Watching that video makes me so mad. Total scumbag. There are so many loopholes in the eBay/PayPal system it's total BS.

Post his details out on all the basketball forums mate. Maybe that will serve as a warning to others. I also like how eBay took away the right for sellers to leave negatives. What a fricken joke. The feedback you left will probably be removed soon enough.

Watching that video makes me so mad. Total scumbag. There are so many loopholes in the eBay/PayPal system it's total BS.

Post his details out on all the basketball forums mate. Maybe that will serve as a warning to others. I also like how eBay took away the right for sellers to leave negatives. What a fricken joke. The feedback you left will probably be removed soon enough.

Yeah I got a warning for the feedback and they removed it but I left some more and will do so in lots of 5 or so if I can, just to let other people know. What can they do anyway huh I'm closing my account after all the BS anyway!

ebay :fist:

Wow man that is some bull sheet! I bet you wished you lived right near this ass clown eh? Too bad you can't send him a BOOM! device....

The scum sent the JUNK because he can now prove to PayPal he sent the cards back.

PayPal will now believe his story that he has returned all the cards.

Yeah the cards were just so the package had some weight in it obv.

Paypal now have the link to the vid, some screen caps of the package and looking inside it as well as email ref ID's to ebay messages where he changed his story and basically says he is scamming the system.

Dig in paypal appeal reviewers!

:fist: paypal :fist: ebay :fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist:to the buyer

I really hope paypal does something about this and you get something back out of it.

Makes you wonder how many other times he's run this scam with out people filming it.

Good luck Matty

If you ever find him, I'll come along to beat the living daylights out of him!!!!! And stuff all those base cards in his mouth and through his *ss.

What a fking dog! Paypal better do something about this... Almost wants to make me stop buying cards in protest! Would actually help my bank balance! I really hope you get some form of justice out of this Matt!

very frustrating mate I don't know what more you can do as a seller to cover yourself

Matt I feel very hollow after watching your vid, that is a complete dog act - you can't behave any lower than that, he was scamming you from the second he won your auction and you could not possibly have done any more than you did to protect yourself yet he still walks away winning the cards and his money back. Disgusting, this whole deal sickens me.

Selling internationally is just too risky, I completely understand why so many US sellers refuse to post internationally.....even though it puts honest buyers like us out of the picture.

I hope like hell you get your money back mate...

cheers Brad, thanks for posting.

I was burned a few months back for not using registered, so I made sure I did on bigger deals (which even though is only $200 it's big for me and the last apart from a couple of the KG's I had) but either way you get screwed, it's just a longer process.

I could cut out shipping international but that doesn't take away the fact that I can't stand how easily and often people can scam others on ebay and through paypal process.

And of note, his refund was processed and case closed upon receipt of someone signing for the package today. The appeal must be made within 10 days should you have extra evidence etc etc.

EBay puts paypal in place to appear that they are doing something to cut down on internet fraud and all that happens is that the scammers that where once masquerading sellers are now just masquerading as buyers.

In reality eBay dont give a f*ck because at the end of the day they still get paid.

eBay - bunch of :swear::goat:'s

Re: Something Needs To Change - eBay and Paypal -The Big Scam plus ebay member syoung

Sorry to hear the crap news Matt. Had a similar experience here on OCT. There are some real *****s out there :( the funny thing is that these guys still continue to get deals done regardless of how they have ripped off others in the past.

Back
Top Bottom