eBay and Paypal -The Big Loophole Scam plus ebay member syoung5599.

Re: Something Needs To Change - eBay and Paypal - The Big Scam

from paypal

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by 2 Aug 2011. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

That is easy, just go on holidays, chill out and come back on the 3rd of August. In the mean time, you will have avoided the postman and thus the return of the merchandise cannot happen....... This should work.... doesn't it?

Matt be careful of the guy sending you an empty registered parcel. I've seen this happen before. He sends you registered parcel with nothing in it. You accept the parcel and theres his proof for paypal that he "sent your cards back to you". You end up with no cards and no money.

Make sure you film yourself opening the parcel if he sends anything back to you.

Sorry this happened to you mate.

Ry

^ ^ Good advice :)

I'm not the most ebay-savvy person, but ah, who pays for his return shipping? If he pays it, then isnt he scamming you for what the return postage will cost anyways :(
He gains nothing, and you lose the postage he pays?? Makes it sound even more likely an empty package is being sent back...

yo, this sucks matt. hope you get everything worked out!

i havn't been on OCT for a while and when i saw, you sold ALL of your KG PC, i was shocked!! but why

im angry and peed of just reading the thread i had a similar bulldust incident(only i got nothing back no card no money ) open package in front of mailman make sure nothing damaged if anything inside at all i would like the persons ebay name so i can block .

syoung5599

eBay My World - syoung5599

---------- Post added 23-07-2011 at 07:59 PM ----------

yo, this sucks matt. hope you get everything worked out!

i havn't been on OCT for a while and when i saw, you sold ALL of your KG PC, i was shocked!! but why

cheers Luke, not holding my breath

stuff like this and boredom with the hobby made me make a change! can always come back and buy more, only cardboard!!!!!

Noticed the removed feedback by you Matt. Amazing how he was 100% feedback...smh

I left 5 or 6 yesterday, ebay removed them and left no trace, the ones from today they removed but left that removal notice. weird

Well he's added to my blocked bidder list too!

Latest response from paypal was that they had received shipping information from him. Still :mad:

Be really careful with that incoming package Matt. Like the guys have said he is going to be out of pocket on the return shipping and now have no cards at all - wouldn't surprise me if he tries to screw you for the whole lot.

Absolute joke and real sorry to hear that this has happened to a great member of the collecting community.

hey guys how do I add him to my blocked list? Not the best on computers lol, this is really peeing me off, sorry to hear Matt, hope it works out for you mate :)

cheers guys and yeah if I do get anything I'm gonna film opening it. Even that probably wont even cover me, it's an all around joke

Good luck with it Matty, filming it is probably your best chance of covering yourself but the way things are going it wouldn't surprise me if its not good enough evidence for them. Just another thing to add to the list of shady happenings in the card game lately.

That is seriously harsh. So he gets all your cards for the cost of postage only. Not sure why he bothered with the base. Probably just to taunt you. Great job of packing and protecting the cards. I hope paypal side with you but those clown probably dont care. Good luck.

what a f**king clown:mad:
glad you filmed it matt :thumbsup:

Yeah their policy at the moment basically lets buyers give you their money for a bit, they get all your stuff, then they get their money back if they're willing to wait a couple of weeks and go through a bit of hassle with the paypal case and sending something back to you (the seller).
I used registered post, sent them email ref ID's where there is proof he is scamming me and he still got the refund. Today I have opened an appeal, sent a link to the vid and uploaded a couple of stills. Sellers cannot win.

Back
Top Bottom