Desperatley needed: Signature cards

Where do you come up with this crap!!!!
Whether a card is redemmed or unredeemed has no relevance to its value!!! ( UNLESS THE CARD IS NO LONGER REDEEMABLE)

A redemmed card that has a low number or important number may be worth a little more, but thats got nothing to do with the fact that its been redeemed or not, and that making it worth more!! INFACT more than likely, people will pay more for an unredeemed card then a redeemed card!! They know that the card to be redeemed will be mint, and may be able to get a number they chase... Or need it unredeemed for a set etc

I DISAGREE!
I personally would pay a little more for a redeemed card (as long as it is in good cond) because I don't then have to go through the process of redeeming it!

No offence but your opening sentance is a little un-called for, if you disafree you disagree mate, not need to be so agressive with comments like "Where do you come up with this crap!!!!" and "I am sure GMB stands for Great Mountion of Bull****"

VERY uncalled for IMHO.

Immsy - ebay is definitely the best way to go as there seems to be a regular flood of these on there at the moment. :thumbsup:

Coming form you HAHA Rob/ Richo , Who ever you want to call yourself thesedays!! Apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it!!!

GMB is full of crap, and he should stop posting total crap all over the forums!!! He is mis informing people on every topic he craps on about...

To say an ordinary Card is going to jump by 40% once its redeemed is just DUMB!!!!

I DISAGREE!
I personally would pay a little more for a redeemed card (as long as it is in good cond) because I don't then have to go through the process of redeeming it!

No offence but your opening sentance is a little un-called for, if you disafree you disagree mate, not need to be so agressive with comments like "Where do you come up with this crap!!!!" and "I am sure GMB stands for Great Mountion of Bull****"

VERY uncalled for IMHO.

Immsy - ebay is definitely the best way to go as there seems to be a regular flood of these on there at the moment. :thumbsup:

back to topic, ive got both hughes and haddin, both are redeemed and both are low numbers. cant remember exactly but haddin could be #006/300 and hughes 011/300, or something like that! ive looked in your bucket and theres nothing in there thats close to the same value as these, have you got anything else of similar value to trade, afl or cricket signatures? i have a want list if you wanna check it out, the link is below :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 31-12-2009 at 02:09 PM ----------

just found out ive got haddin 006 and hughes 014. let me know if your keen as i might be looking to trade the hughes to steven1959 coz he wants as many #14's as he can. i have wantlists, link below

Coming form you HAHA Rob/ Richo , Who ever you want to call yourself thesedays!! Apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it!!!

GMB is full of crap, and he should stop posting total crap all over the forums!!! He is mis informing people on every topic he craps on about...

To say an ordinary Card is going to jump by 40% once its redeemed is just DUMB!!!!

He said $10-$40 not 40% :)
I do think it would have gone up an amount inside that bracket because a lot of people don't realise you can still redeem cards that old :)
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom