Desperatley needed: Signature cards

immsy007

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
NEED THESE FAST!
i need the following elite sigs from this year, i dont mind wether they're redeemed or not:thumbsup:
Phillip Hughes
Brad Haddin

cheers Josh​

yeah just got a marcus north for $50(bit high but i really wanted it) but i got hilfy and hauritz for $33 each.

and because they are redeemed just like your Braun redemption when you got it redeemed it would of jumped by $10-40

and because they are redeemed just like your Braun redemption when you got it redeemed it would of jumped by $10-40

Where do you come up with this crap!!!!
Whether a card is redemmed or unredeemed has no relevance to its value!!! ( UNLESS THE CARD IS NO LONGER REDEEMABLE)

A redemmed card that has a low number or important number may be worth a little more, but thats got nothing to do with the fact that its been redeemed or not, and that making it worth more!! INFACT more than likely, people will pay more for an unredeemed card then a redeemed card!! They know that the card to be redeemed will be mint, and may be able to get a number they chase... Or need it unredeemed for a set etc
I am sure GMB stands for Great Mountion of Bull****...

---------- Post added 26-12-2009 at 06:38 PM ----------

not yet hopefully this week :thumbsup:

Select are closed for 2 weeks.. so you wont get it until after the 4th... still waiting on cards they picked up on the last tuesday before they shut.. So they obviusly never got sent out...

what do you mean by this? the card has already been redeemed and sent back to GMB#8 and then he sent it to me.

what do you mean by this? the card has already been redeemed and sent back to GMB#8 and then he sent it to me.

thats ok then, just thought u might have been waiting for one from select.... posty strikes have slowed things down a bit though..

Back
Top Bottom