Critique my first every website

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
hehehe. Firstly I would like to thank basketball cards for inspiring me to start a business venture to pay for the hobby :) honestly true.

Here it is guys, www.SurveyCommercials.com tell me what you all think. Please critique it harshly and tell me if it would work or not, does it need changes, etc

Survey

I'm not much of a survey person, but if its gunna help pay for the hobby. Good luck with it.

Although no one from Australia can sign up tho if they wanted.

Rukas

yeah thats right. Only US citizens. I just want feedback on the site content and layout because I would like to pitch our services to large fortune 500 companies.

did you make up the testimonial??
:lol:

need question marks here and comma
fixedddd

Not yet a member, then why not register for free? Members can win great prizes just by viewing commercials and completing surveys.

Join

the success of your site will depend on the amount of prizes you have, and how good they are..
no one will watch ads and do surveys for crappy prizes, so if you get some pc's, video games, ipods etc.. (home entertainment is big)
then your site could definantly have some BIG progress..

good luck and good idea

thanks trey for the typo.

All those other survey sites are only for email surveys targetting an advertisement or business needs or product. There are none out there that I have encountered that even does television commercials. And from what I've seen several versions of commercials are developed and criticised before being aired. I am just trying to provide a larger and faster user evaluation method by putting the service online. Also trying to cash in on this market niche :) to fund my hobby.

fair enough. There's nothing like a bit of healthy friendly competition. If the site bums out I could always sell it to one of those survey companies for millions :D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom