Crazy 8 Box Breaks

No auto's but a jersey and some SP's for me, not great, but could have been worse I guess...

Neil, maybe you should have gone the Ravens, nice Ray Rice patch in the second 6 and a Flaco jersey I think...

couple of Tavon Austins, nothing else really can't even recall a 'case hit' no printing plates or 1/1 etc, glad i only had the Chargers and not the Ravens

Currently has a mixture break for sale that features Inception, Elite and Prestige. I missed out on the Raiders, but all teams remaining have 40% off (Neil, Ravens are available).

Missed the Chargers for $15 too, bummer

It's odd that way he has set his prices actually. Raiders are one of the cheapest again this year (not that I am complaining... :kick:) yet have a rookie QB that features in every release along with normally another pick or two. Chargers are one of the cheaper also, yet it appears Te'o has been selling very well. And yet Ravens are double the price and were there top draft picks not a Safety and LB?

Not sure of the drill there with the early times, maybe it was a holiday or something over there ? Would have thought a lot of his customers would still be working at those break times... If it's going to be the norm, I can't see us getting many unless you can get in the night before, but then it's full price...

It's odd that way he has set his prices actually. Raiders are one of the cheapest again this year (not that I am complaining... :kick:) yet have a rookie QB that features in every release along with normally another pick or two. Chargers are one of the cheaper also, yet it appears Te'o has been selling very well. And yet Ravens are double the price and were there top draft picks not a Safety and LB?

Maybe some teams just sell way better than others...likely east coast ones...so he's taking a hit on some others ?

Back
Top Bottom