Crazy 8 Box Breaks

Yeah I was really hoping for a Tyler Wilson auto, or at very least a Conner Vernon auto and figured with 10 boxes and each box having 4+ autos I would have a chance... turns out, no!

Also Trevor, check out my bucket for anything you may be interested in for the Score Wilson. I am slowly adding stuff, but most (if not all) of my Rams autos/jerseys I have added anyway.

Hope the prices are OK, still liking Prestige

Yeah, haven't got any in hand yet, but by what I've seen in the breaks they look a better release than the past few years. I remember back in the day Prestige used to be a near high end release, not that far removed from Absolute...last few years it seems Panini have rushed to get it out and be among the first with RC's and they've pushed it down market to almost the level of Score and Topps. Hope it continues to improve..

Yeah I was really hoping for a Tyler Wilson auto, or at very least a Conner Vernon auto and figured with 10 boxes and each box having 4+ autos I would have a chance... turns out, no!

Also Trevor, check out my bucket for anything you may be interested in for the Score Wilson. I am slowly adding stuff, but most (if not all) of my Rams autos/jerseys I have added anyway.

Woops, sorry mate forgot about this, PM incoming...

Thanks for the heads up that they'd started selling, they weren't when I looked earlier...Just got both Rams ...wish they were $10 like yours but they still worked out to $5 a box for a whole case worth, so that's pretty good considering I was paying $10 per box at live box breaks!

Raiders are $10 too

He's probably asleep already....hopefully they'll still be there when he wakes up !

Many Ravens in Prestige ? You're not tempted at $20 ? Not sure how popular they'll be, but you might pick them up at a dropped price later I guess...

Thanks for the heads up guys! And yeah was snoring my face off at that time... lol

Got the Raiders in both 6-box breaks for $18.95 dlvd altogether so pretty happy with that. I had a couple $$ in store credit after Jon had a delay in shipping for my last break which helped bring the price down to that.

Thanks for the heads up guys! And yeah was snoring my face off at that time... lol

Got the Raiders in both 6-box breaks for $18.95 dlvd altogether so pretty happy with that. I had a couple $$ in store credit after Jon had a delay in shipping for my last break which helped bring the price down to that.

Sounds great, pity for you guys this case is gonna be full of Rams though !:lol:

Next lot of breaks are up too, Chargers still $10. There are a few Ravens in Prestige but I've got a few coming already if they get down to 40-50% of then I might consider.

Hope we all get something good

I just skipped to the summary of the hits and it looks like I lucked out pretty hard in the first lot of 6 boxes. Hopefully the second break yields me a nice hit.

Picked me up a Denarius Moore auto. Not who I was expecting (didn't even know he had an auto in this set!), but hey at least I got me one auto. Pity there was no Wilson!

Back
Top Bottom