Crazy 8 Box Breaks

bad luck i may try and jump on the next one my goal is get collect 2010, 2011 and 2012 certifed base and all the packers stuff in the 3 absolutely love that series!

Jon says he's going to do a team/price drop break for a case of certified soon as well, so watch out for it and if you get in quick, you might nail the Packers...

He's just started another random certified case break today and I've bought another 3 spots...hope it's better than last time ! And I hope I fluke it and get the Rams ! Will let you know if I get the Packers.

Team ones vary depending on the teams and hits in the product, he hasn't done one for certified yet so don't know what the start price for the Packers would be.....get on his mailing list to know when it's coming.. then it's a bit of a gamble, buy early and get your team but pay more, or wait until he drops the price and maybe miss out because some else might grab it....

Just had the second certified case break, I had Lions, Raiders and Vikes in the random. Luckily a guy wanted to trade away the Rams so I swapped him for the Vikes...Very glad I did as I got hits a plenty in the Rams 4 Jerseys and one low numbered auto, and the Lions delivered too, including a very nice gold quad materials auto.

Very happy with the result, made up for yesterday !!

They look alright, looking forward to having them in hand as I got some good parallel colors too. Have been some pretty nice patches/multicolors pulled, but a few too many big plain one color swatches. The Materials low count version with the die cut team names look particularly nice. Nice to see some old players and current stars amongst it and not just rookies all the time. Flutie, Seau, Jim Kelly and a few others have come out in hits. The Ram auto I pulled was /25 Laurinaitis and I'd value that more than a rookie who might be gone in a year or so...

Two Lucks in this second case, and an RG3...all jerseys only though. Team case break coming soon, if the Rams aren't too expensive I'll likely have another go...

OK, look forward to some scans, will definitely have a look at the team break, especially the price drop method, may be able to pick up the Ravens or Chargers reasonably

I might have to have a go with one of these breaks too. I went to purchase one of the Random Certified team breaks a cople nights ago and the site crashed on me, so will have to try again sometime.

Nah mate, it's all cool...there were untaken spots that he took, watch the vid and you'll see he randomed the whole list 7 times - the number of times to random was given to him by one of the other guys in the chat before he started doing the randoms. Was all just fluke and he even asked for offers on the Colts and Skins before the breaks started, so someone else could have bought them. The list is put up on the website during the video so people can check what teams they got. Still don't think he made his money back even though there were 2 Lucks and an RG3...no Weedens at all. I had Browns in the last one and got absolutely nothing...

One thing I do like is there's no waiting for ages on the Crazy8 breaks - it usually happens in one day just about...and the multi boxes or cases mean you get more hits...sure it costs more, but I think it's a lot more fun watching a case or four boxes than one. I've broken plenty of boxes on my own so no real novelty there, but to be part of a case break is pretty cool and something I haven't done with NFL myself (did do a NASCAR case break once though..)

Al's breaks are cool but they seem to be dragging on just a bit too long for my likes, especially considering they're only for one box - I've got breaks I bought two weeks ago and they still look like they're a long way from filling. Kills the excitement a bit...

Sweet good to know AusRam. As this was one of the few times I have looked into buying a break from Crazy8 alarm bells rung a little!

I agree Al's breaks do drag out very long but his prices even for single boxes are very good (although $28 for a Random team break of 8 boxes is cheap also).

Thanks AusRam. Yeah, that random was a fluke. I like my customers to get hits and wasn't expecting to hit all the good teams with 5 unsold slots. Yet I got nothing great, either way it was fun. I traded one of my Luck jersey's for the Seau jersey. My cousin played with him on the Chargers way back in the early '90s and was Junior's best man at his wedding.

I'll be putting up a 8 box Certified "$10 Price Drop" Team Break tomorrow. Prices will drop $10 every hour on all remaining teams until all teams are sold.

I'll probably do a 6 box Prime case on Wednesday too.

Hope to see some new names in the chat room. Even if you don't buy, feel free to stop by and chat.

Jon
Crazy8

G'day Jon, good to see you on here, perhaps you should intro yourself into the Baseball / Other Sports forum too.

Looking forward to getting into a few more breaks as the Paypal gets healthier!!!

NeilD

G'day Jon, good to see you on here, perhaps you should intro yourself into the Baseball / Other Sports forum too.

Looking forward to getting into a few more breaks as the Paypal gets healthier!!!

NeilD

Hey Neil! I left you a present in your Crazy8 account for referring AusRam. So you have a little more funds than you think!

Will do on the baseball side. Just curious about how the site owners are about me peddling my site without paying sponsor fees.

Jon
Crazy8

Jon, if you don't push it we will!!! would have thought a general intro wouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the pressie, will certainly be put to good use.

NeilD

I'm keeping a close eye on the latest Certified case break. Would like to get the Raiders but this year they have bugger all cards worthwhile so will gamble on them dropping a lot more. Very tempted to get some Colts and/or Seahawks too!

Back
Top Bottom