Crazy 8 Box Breaks

Yeah, can be a bit of hit and miss. At least you had a shot, it's been getting tougher to even have a shot at the Rams with these earlier kick offs.. Hope another one comes around..

For those interested Crazy8 has a case break of Bowman with a box of 5 Star up for sale currently. Just got me the Raiders with the proceeds from selling the Welker printing plate. I figured it was only fair seen the Welker came from the box which was a freebie win from Crazy 8!

Yeah, saw that, 10 % price drop every day or so...had a look at the checklist and can't really bring myself to spend $100 -$90 on the Rams... If it gets to $70 or something I might have a stab if they're still available.

Yeah, saw that, 10 % price drop every day or so...had a look at the checklist and can't really bring myself to spend $100 -$90 on the Rams... If it gets to $70 or something I might have a stab if they're still available.

I'm hoping for a nice Tyler Wilson auto. I read the date and rushed to get the Raiders thinking the break was in 30mins... I probably could have waited until tomorrow and gotten more discount off. I need to go back to sleep... :oops:

BTW Trevor, have you received the Wilson auto from Score yet?

I'm hoping for a nice Tyler Wilson auto. I read the date and rushed to get the Raiders thinking the break was in 30mins... I probably could have waited until tomorrow and gotten more discount off. I need to go back to sleep... :oops:

BTW Trevor, have you received the Wilson auto from Score yet?

Yes Sir, arrived last week. Has your name on it ! ;-)

Now at 30% off for remaining teams if anyone's interested. Rams are gone, but not all that fussed about Bowman to be honest...

Yeah I am not a big fan of Bowman either, but with the Raiders still being one of the cheaper teams even with Tyler Wilson I couldn't resist. Hopefully Jon does some Prestige when it comes out.

I still don't get the emails. Not sure why that is.. but that's alright I just need to check the site often!

We have some nice product coming out this week for both Baseball and Football!
2013 Topps Pro Debut Baseball comes out Wednesday and I'll be getting 2 full hobby cases.
Pro Debut will have Yasiel Puig cards!!
2013 Panini Prestige Football also comes out on Wednesday and is loaded with ON CARD autos of the 2013 NFL Draft Class.
I'll be working on posting breaks for these products and other current in stock products over the next couple days!
As always, thanks for your support!
Jon​
Crazy8SportscardBreaks​

Man I lucked out... Pretty sure there were zero Raider autos from the fourty odd in that case!! If I was lucky I got 4-5 colour parallels. Ouch! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom