COMC submissions

Just ordered a few cards to see how see guys go. 3 or 4 rookie Raider players and some Spurs cards.

Does an order take a while to turn up in your History? Already paid through Paypal but was just wondering.

Just a couple of singles today

COMC44.jpg

COMC45.jpg

Good stuff Neil, this thread had gone a bit quiet so good to see some mail. I like the look of those Field Visions as well, something not done before I assume? And there's a couple of Broncos which is also a good thing.

Last edited:
Couple more, bit of a mixed bag, got the Eagles in a Prime break and a few Ravens from Prizm and Limited for the PC along with an old favourite Vincent Brown for the Chargers PC with an auto pull out jersey

COMC46.jpg

COMC49.jpg

COMC48.jpg

COMC47.jpg

Nothing for ages then they all come at once!!! I even got an email today with someone else's package of James Bond cards!!!:crazy:

Another Field Vision from Limited, just need the Suggs and Tomlinson for the Ravens and Chargers sets I think (there is an Ed Reed in a Ravens Helmet so may pick that up too) and another BP for the PC

COMC50.jpg

COMC51.jpg

Would be a preety cool GU though... Heck, in NASCAR they've done side windows...oh and even a drink bottle!!

Would be very cool. I would love to see more actual Game Used items be included. I like what Panini have done with their Game Day jersey insert set where the jersey is actually "game worn" and not "event worn" like the rookie stuff, and has details about the game in which the jersey is from (and the "Down and Dirty" game worn stuff in Playbook is awesome!). It would be cool to see other game worn items included more often too - helmets, visors, chin straps, gloves, pants, cleats, the list could go on. The glove inserts that Panini include in their National VIP packs I think it is are very cool (wish they would pack release these in a set).

Would be very cool. I would love to see more actual Game Used items be included. I like what Panini have done with their Game Day jersey insert set where the jersey is actually "game worn" and not "event worn" like the rookie stuff, and has details about the game in which the jersey is from (and the "Down and Dirty" game worn stuff in Playbook is awesome!). It would be cool to see other game worn items included more often too - helmets, visors, chin straps, gloves, pants, cleats, the list could go on. The glove inserts that Panini include in their National VIP packs I think it is are very cool (wish they would pack release these in a set).

Back in the day there were face mask, cards, helmet cards etc...and they were of vets and current players from actual games...then the hobby became Rookie obsessed and that was the end of that..:(

Back in the day there were face mask, cards, helmet cards etc...and they were of vets and current players from actual games...then the hobby became Rookie obsessed and that was the end of that..:(

And awesome looking inserts that didn't have to be autos to sell well. The thing that really bugs me the most, is that sets released always have the same bunch of players. I would kill to have a Jared Veldheer card or a Jon Condo card (I don't care he is only a long snapper!). I think adding more player variety to sets instead of having the same couple players for every release would be great for the hobby. I was super stoked to be able to get a Marcel Reece auto this year from Topps for example.

3 recentish COMC mailbox arrivals...

Rich Gannon and Charles Woodson jersey cards...

A few random Raider autos and a couple other pickups for tradebait I couldn't resist...

And another Gannon GU...

A couple Raider auto pickups..

My first Tim Brown auto (it's taken way too long) :kick:

And a little Raider auto lot (only the Quentin Moses is a new player to the PC)

Back
Top Bottom