Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Guys not sure if anyone else is interested, but the COMC competition made interesting reading with what was a everyone else was receiving/buying/breaking. So I thought it might be an idea / a bit of fun to have an open thread where we could still post the pics that COMC send through.

Here's my latest for a starter

COMC 6.jpg

Nice idea, I also enjoyed seeing what everyone was getting....

Loved some of the old school NBA stuff as well, damn they looked cool

I have with this very recent arival

Best $30dlvd Ive spent in the hobby I think.... bought it quick on the random (few times a day) ebay search at work.... Couldn't believe my luck ;).....

Never thought Id get/afford one of these for my PC player.... Not the base card version ....but a dual jersey version will have to do ;)

SUPERFRACTOR!!!!! :kick::kick::kick::kick:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaasuper.jpg

Safely in my mailbox............ I hope :cautious:

Guys not sure if anyone else is interested, but the COMC competition made interesting reading with what was a everyone else was receiving/buying/breaking. So I thought it might be an idea / a bit of fun to have an open thread where we could still post the pics that COMC send through.

Here's my latest for a starter

COMC 6.jpg

Nice Keenan, welcome to the NFL rookie.... time to step up!

so much for the "luxury" pick :p

Goddam masterstroke by Telesco

Nice idea, I also enjoyed seeing what everyone was getting....

Loved some of the old school NBA stuff as well, damn they looked cool

I have with this very recent arival

Best $30dlvd Ive spent in the hobby I think.... bought it quick on the random (few times a day) ebay search at work.... Couldn't believe my luck ;).....

Never thought Id get/afford one of these for my PC player.... Not the base card version ....but a dual jersey version will have to do ;)

SUPERFRACTOR!!!!! :kick::kick::kick::kick:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaasuper.jpg

Safely in my mailbox............ I hope :cautious:

Awesome Superfractor!!

OK since the competition ended in the other thread I have received these....
Another Burris Absolut Gold /25. I have 3 already but got this for $4dlvd so couldn't resist...

For my Raider auto collection...
Willie Brown Silhouette (had been eyeing one of these up for ages and got this one for $10.95 dlvd (most others have sold over $20 :kick:)

First Rich Gannon auto where he is in a Raiders uniform

Chimdi Chekwa Plates & Patches /99 (less than $3 dlvd :thumbsup:)

Rookie RB Latavius Murray (has not yet featured in an official NFL release) and former RB Mike Goodson

Michael Mitchell...

For the DJ Hayden PC...
Green /199 & Blue /75

For my Captains patch set (only need a couple more)...

And a random sketch from Joel gomez I will add just for fun!

Nice Willie Brown... Legend auto's a great price are always a nice score :thumbsup:

Blast from the past....... Rich Gannon :)

Coolest name in football at the time, MVP, etc.... but all we remember is all those Super Bowl picks :p

Mind you, Ive been thinkin about picking up a Ryan Leaf auto..... Have no idea why

Nice Willie Brown... Legend auto's a great price are always a nice score :thumbsup:

Blast from the past....... Rich Gannon :)

Coolest name in football at the time, MVP, etc.... but all we remember is all those Super Bowl picks :p

Mind you, Ive been thinkin about picking up a Ryan Leaf auto..... Have no idea why

Hey, Gruden knew all the plays that were being called. So it had to happen!

Also picked up another Willie Brown auto around the same time that I just got delivered here a couple days ago I need to get a scan for, which I thought was a steal - 2012 Limited #d 08/10. Got it for $13 dlvd!

Haha would be cool to have a Leaf auto in the collection. I have been looking for a JaWalrus auto to add to my Raiders collection, but they still sell quite well (by that I mean over $5 which I refuse to pay at this stage... :cautious:)

Nice stuff guys, here are a couple of my latest

COMC7.jpg

Melvin Ingram Prestige rookie auto and a couple of Elite Hard Hats

COMC8.jpg

Prestige Bernard Pierce Draft City Destinations auto for the PC

Got a few more yesterday and today...
For the DJ Hayden PC:
Elite #d/25

Elite Hard Hats

For the Tyler Wilson PC:
From the Panini National Promo in America. The 'E' from the Raiders Emblem on his gloves.

A couple more from the National. The Blue coloured one is a "Progression" and I think this is like a Printing Plate. The other 'National' stamped Elite RC is #d 4/5 :kick:

And another non-sport:
Chris Pontius (Jackass) from 2013 Leaf Pop Century #d 5/5. I actually just through in a pretty low bid on this thinking I was going to get outbid anyway. Turns out I won it... not that I really wanted it anyway :oops:. Might not even bother sending it here and just leave it to sell on COMC and see if I can make some kind of profit :whistle:

:woot:And another 3 adds for today:

A couple adds for my Raider collection. A Seymour Presspass auto (in College uniform because as far as I am aware he has none in a Raiders uniform) and an old school Raider in Chester McGlockton (the auto is on the back of the card :confused:)

A new add for the Stefen Wisniewski collection in an Upper Deck '100 Stripe'. I probably overpaid for this, but I have been looking for one of these since this set was released in 2011 and this is the first I have ever seen :kick:. I think these are very limited produced (I have seen rumors that they are 1/1 rare)

And a nice Marcel Reece Prestige 1/1 Printing Plate :woot:

Back
Top Bottom