COMC submissions

Couple more Ravens from some recent breaks

COMC67.jpg

COMC68.jpg

I have not updated in a while, so here is some of my recent COMC arrivals.

First up the non-Raider stuff!

I got this with a BIN about 15 mins after Panini released that these were SSP (so under 25 copies) for a price I couldn't resist ($15 dlvd). I actually thought the seller wouldn't ship so was happy they did. And I figure I will just keep it in my COMC mailbox and hope Big Ben misses a game and he gets a start and blows up!

Long story short, his was suppose to be another DJ Hayden /10 that the seller screwed up and sent this instead confusing a couple orders... after a few "discussions" on ebay telling him the cost it would be to be sent back from COMC and I wouldn't send back until I got the Hayden and only if he paid the shipping (was more than what this sold for!) I eventually was told to just keep this and got a refund on the Hayden. He still refused to send the Hayden though which is what I really wanted (it sold a pretty cheap for a /10) which sucks.

Rich Gannon PMG Red and Retro auto. I had been watching this auction that had a BIN of $20 for a month or so and the seller finally listed it as an auction and I got them for under $5 dlvd!

DJ Hayden Select Gold /10

A couple cheap pickups from BO in a "firesale" - DJ Hayden and Chase Thomas for the Raiders PC and a couple Jessie Williams I figured could be pretty good tradebait on here! :thumbsup:

And another cheap lot of BO (all the Contenders base were "packers" :mad:)

An auto of one of my favourite Raiders of all-time. Pity he isn't in a Raiders uniform, but his autos seem to be pretty hard to come by so was happy to finally get one

A random unkown Raider rookie who never made the team, (I stumbled upon him having looking on groupbreakchecklists) and this was listed with a BIN for dirt cheap from a set I really like in Magic (they have a few obscure rookie autos from other teams so is worth checking out)

Sio Moore Cracked Ice variation /21

A couple other Raider Contenders... (the Conner Vernon was a freebie from a guy on Blowout that didn't want a Raider in his house :thumbsup:)

Latest arrivals after a bit of a bleak period. Off to the US next week so will no doubt be purchasing some boxes while i'm there.

COMC70.jpg

COMC71.jpg

Sounds like fun, have a great trip, but good luck finding card stores over there, they're like rocking horse doo doo the days ! Keep an eye open in Walmart near the registers they quite often have retail and blaster type stuff..

Where abouts are you travelling to over there ?

Trevor, off to LA, Vegas and SF then Hawaii on the way back, i know there is a store, Paula's, in Honolulu so will be seeking that one out.

I remember having a bit of a look in Vegas last time i was there, but didn't find much. Back in the day there used to be some real nice memorabilia shops on the strip, but they'd gone when I returned in 2011.

Just make sure you leave that luggage space available on the trip home !!

Has anyone had issues receiving their cards from COMC before? I am waiting on a shipment from COMC and have now received a shipment over the weekend that was sent 5 days after the other shipment I still have not received yet that had some pretty high $$ ebay purchases in it... :sick:

Has anyone had issues receiving their cards from COMC before? I am waiting on a shipment from COMC and have now received a shipment over the weekend that was sent 5 days after the other shipment I still have not received yet that had some pretty high $$ ebay purchases in it... :sick:
Did my first purchase from them recently. Got an email on the 26th September saying it was shipped still haven't received it. Only did the basic $3 shipping as there wasn't too much in it. Not sure how long it should take but received some purchases last week from the US that were shipped after COMC.

Did my first purchase from them recently. Got an email on the 26th September saying it was shipped still haven't received it. Only did the basic $3 shipping as there wasn't too much in it. Not sure how long it should take but received some purchases last week from the US that were shipped after COMC.
At the moment some items are taking a while to get through customs i had a parcel take 6 weeks to get to me from the states and almost just as long for one of mine to get over there

That is all I normally use for shipping also. I have shipped half-dozen, maybe more, packages that way and never had an issue. I know how bad customs etc can be but I am more worried because I have received a different shipment from COMC that was sent after this one!

Back
Top Bottom