COMC Mailbox Thread

@Moe@COMC If I use priority shipping on my cards and lets say i have hypothetically 1k worth being sent, and somehow it gets lost -- what happens?

Ok, got a reply from the shipping guys re: insurance:

For insurance purposes, we have to verify that we've used "due diligence" in tracking down a missing package. As long as the package went out with a tracking number from here, we'll have some sort of record on what the declared value was, and that can be submitted to our insurance company. The insurance company pays us the declared value of the package and it gets refunded to the customer.

Notes- the customer is still responsible for paying their import duties, and refusing a package and it getting lost in the mail back may not be covered. Also, shipping out $1000 worth of cards bought off-site and shipped through our mailbox system while asking us to send it as a "$20 declared value Gift" will net them a $20 refund if it goes missing. If they choose not to give us a declared value, we use a formula based on the book value of the known cards in the order to determine a value (that formula is usually me looking at the high book value of what we know, and taking 1/4 to 1/3 of that as the actual street value). If they are sending items out Priority to Australia and do not check the button for an International address (which adds ~$10 to cover the additional postage), there is a chance it will be downgraded to First Class shipping with basic tracking. Any order over $200 internationally should be shipped by the customer at Priority or higher shipping to ensure they're covered properly.

I hope this helps.

Today I realised that you are forbidden to cash out all of your money from COMC.

You can only cash out 80% of your money. At a loss of 20%

What a farce.

Yeah that's been widely publicised before using the site. One of the main reasons I won't sell on there, you lose 20% unless you spend it on more cards on the site, so every deposit you make into COMC they know they're taking 20% there and then!

Does this mean my package has been shipped?

Requested on
2/10/2014

Status
Packaged for Shipment

ShipDate
2/11/2014

You should get an email like this when it's shipped

Screenshot_2014-02-13-17-31-21.png

lol... dont worry im super anxious every single time too! This next one from comc has the biggest card in my collection in it... yikes!

That Faried logoman is on it's way is it ;)

I have a fairly "quality" filled mailday coming up, comc mail will be the icing on the cake.

That Faried logoman is on it's way is it ;)

I have a fairly "quality" filled mailday coming up, comc mail will be the icing on the cake.

Unfortunately the logoman is out of my price range... for now lol

However I think I've got something that comes pretty close :)

cant wait to see what youve got... looking forward to seeing it in the maildays section!

Unfortunately the logoman is out of my price range... for now lol

However I think I've got something that comes pretty close :)

cant wait to see what youve got... looking forward to seeing it in the maildays section!

Cheers, likewise! Waiting on Comc to come through!

Back
Top Bottom