COMC Mailbox Thread

Hi Moe, are you guys running a lot behind schedule at the moment? It's just I have a few cards awaiting processing that are a fair bit over there due date.

Processing Status
Batch Progress Due
881831 0 % 4/2/2014
883399 0 % 4/2/2014
883578 0 % 4/3/2014
884397 0 % 4/8/2014
884631 0 % 4/8/2014
886072 0 % 4/10/2014

Yep mines the same!

Hi Moe, are you guys running a lot behind schedule at the moment? It's just I have a few cards awaiting processing that are a fair bit over there due date.

Processing Status
Batch Progress Due
881831 0 % 4/2/2014
883399 0 % 4/2/2014
883578 0 % 4/3/2014
884397 0 % 4/8/2014
884631 0 % 4/8/2014
886072 0 % 4/10/2014

Yep, over a week behind on processing for some cards and several days behind on confirming delivery for delivered cards.

Wanted to request shipment last week and have not been able to due to the delay.

Hi gang, we've seen a big slowdown in processing since the transition on the 1st. The same card data that you use to search for cards is the data we use to identify cards - and if that data is incomplete, then it makes processing slower. So, we're trying to populate the card data as well as identify and process cards at the same time.

We're trying to get caught up, and we're thankful for your patience.

Hi gang, we've seen a big slowdown in processing since the transition on the 1st. The same card data that you use to search for cards is the data we use to identify cards - and if that data is incomplete, then it makes processing slower. So, we're trying to populate the card data as well as identify and process cards at the same time.

We're trying to get caught up, and we're thankful for your patience.

Not a complaint but can I ask why cards due end of this week are now being processed on time and cards due earlier in the week have still yet to be processed?

I have around 15 cards that were due on the 8th, 9th and 10th that haven't been added on the site while cards due today were processed.

Is this a mistake or policy to minimize losses on fees for late processing?

Thanks.

Not a complaint but can I ask why cards due end of this week are now being processed on time and cards due earlier in the week have still yet to be processed?

I have around 15 cards that were due on the 8th, 9th and 10th that haven't been added on the site while cards due today were processed.

Is this a mistake or policy to minimize losses on fees for late processing?

Thanks.

To be honest, I have *no* idea why this is happening. The processing team are under orders to start on the oldest stuff first, and then to work their way through the backlog. The way it's supposed to be done.

To be honest, I have *no* idea why this is happening. The processing team are under orders to start on the oldest stuff first, and then to work their way through the backlog. The way it's supposed to be done.

Thanks for your response. Just sent you a e-mail with regards to it.

Did a few of the challenges today.. probably more out of sheer frustration than anything.

Sometimes you can't make out a players name because the "comc.com" photo blurb blocks out their name.. Yes there are some obscure players I can't recognise their faces.. BUT you don't get your full points tally for that round and have to 'challenge' the ruling.. :rolleyes: REALLY??

Also I chose basketball.. and multiple other sports come up in it..

Also after I redid the same player name challenge, I kept getting mostly the exact same cards coming up.. like why???

And then, if you get one wrong.. you don't get your points.. so you waste 5 minutes of your time with no reward.

Well there is flap-all reward anyways.
US$1.00 for 1000points. 100pts for answering 50 questions CORRECTLY.
SO 500 correct answers will get you the measley sum of US$1.00

US$0.02 per correct question. Game over.

Last edited:
Yeah I stopped doing them because too many times I'd get names wrong for that exact reason and then get NO points for the whole challenge. Not cool. So now I have to frustratingly sit and wait most likely for the whole "month" time frame.

Did a few of the challenges today.. probably more out of sheer frustration than anything.

Sometimes you can't make out a players name because the "comc.com" photo blurb blocks out their name.. Yes there are some obscure players I can't recognise their faces.. BUT you don't get your full points tally for that round and have to 'challenge' the ruling.. :rolleyes: REALLY??

Also I chose basketball.. and multiple other sports come up in it..

Also after I redid the same player name challenge, I kept getting mostly the exact same cards coming up.. like why???

And then, if you get one wrong.. you don't get your points.. so you waste 5 minutes of your time with no reward.

Well there is flap-all reward anyways.
US$1.00 for 1000points. 100pts for answering 50 questions CORRECTLY.
SO 500 correct answers will get you the measley sum of US$1.00

US$0.02 per correct question. Game over.

leader has 600,000 points. i cannot fathom.....

Can I get some clarity on this mailbox thing... My understanding is that you send all of you cards to the mailbox when sellers wont ship here and they hold on to the cards until you make the decision to get them all sent and its $1 processing fee for each card? I can't see where there is a mailbox section on the profile part at all so I'm a little confused...

Can I get some clarity on this mailbox thing... My understanding is that you send all of you cards to the mailbox when sellers wont ship here and they hold on to the cards until you make the decision to get them all sent and its $1 processing fee for each card? I can't see where there is a mailbox section on the profile part at all so I'm a little confused...

http://www.comc.com/mailbox.aspx

Having dramas getting eBay to have this address added to due to the phone number bs, put 10 numbers in and its not happy, f me everything is so hard...

Back
Top Bottom