Brandon Ellis Mailday :-)

banana

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
Hey guys,

As some of you might know, last week, this happened;

"Last year's first pick Brandon Ellis has been upgraded from No. 42 to 5 after a breathtaking debut year."

So I decided to buy myself a little Xmas gift;

20121129_210443.jpg

And then, thanks to a special member on this forum, mike666, I came across it's partner!

20121203_200226.jpg

20121203_194642.jpg

EDIT: Thanks to @POWERADE for this one!! :)

20150128_204518.jpg

Thanks once again to OCT and mike666 for helping out, this has made my year of collecting super special! :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Nice one mate, saw that one on ebay, suprised it sat there for about 2-3 weeks after it was announced he was wearing no 5!

Cheers mate :)

Pretty sure I picked it up on the day it was officially announced... unless it had been announced earlier... got some hate mail from someone for beating him to it :p

Cheers mate :)

Pretty sure I picked it up on the day it was officially announced... unless it had been announced earlier... got some hate mail from someone for beating him to it :p

Very nice with the two together! I know it might be hard, but do you have a preference out of the two?

Sour grapes haha

Very hard to pick - I like the back of the Select one and the front of the Prospects one :lol:

I know the guy who had the matching pair of the #42's... haven't spoken to him but I reckon he'll be devo...

Very hard to pick - I like the back of the Select one and the front of the Prospects one :lol:

I know the guy who had the matching pair of the #42's... haven't spoken to him but I reckon he'll be devo...

There's always a risk of first year/rookie players changing numbers after their first year. Sometimes its good to play the waiting game in regards to buying guernsey numbered cards

Back
Top Bottom