Boring Pippen Mailday

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
probably one of my worst maildays of all time but im posting it anyway

im back buying panini.....if you anyone has any cheap game used cards then let me know and ill take them off your hands.

2013-14 Panini Select Select Swatches Prizms Purple 49of99 (2).jpg

Got this UD Gold for a way overpriced BIN but i wasn't waiting any longer...gives me all of them now (base silver gold encore)...the number doesnt excite me much!!

2000-01 Upper Deck Gold 23of100.jpg

A Franz bakery card i'd been eyeing off for a while. i wish i'd kept it in the wrapper now but i bust slabs so i kept the them going

1999-00 Franz Portland Trail Blazers.jpg

my 10th iteration of the big numbers rainbow cards. not sure how many variants there are

1994-95 Hoops Big Numbers Rainbow Red Yellow Green.jpg

couldnt resist the jersey numbered card...i dont get many
2015-16 National Treasures Treasured Threads 33of99.jpg

and a jersey number auto that i put a SWIEF bid on (See What It Ends For) and ended up winning (dont worry..ill be busting it shortly)

2013 Panini Intrigue Immportalized Autographs 33of35.jpg

sorry..had to edit to add this. this jersey has always been my favourite. 11 February (the day of the game and the date on the front of the jersey) is also my bday..which i also happen to share with my son.
ASJ.jpg

apolgies for the content...it sucks compared to usual standards

Last edited:
Boring mailday?????? I beg to differ!

I’ll also give you a reason to not buy the Panini “game used” if you want? Haha - just pretend this is what they wanted to have on the back of the card from the very start!

F45286EE-54D5-4847-AC01-8470EF80DACF.jpeg

I’ll also give you a reason to not buy the Panini “game used” if you want? Haha - just pretend this is what they wanted to have on the back of the card from the very start!

hahahaha yeah i was still sitting on the sidelines a little bit watching when all that started. i think im safe from that happening...thought i did rip apart one of my NT dupes to see what the jersey piece was like so if i keep doing that they might need official merchandise instead of game used!

@GarnettFan4Life at least it's still officially licensed, still waiting for them to use bootleg jersies lol

Can't complain of a PIppen mailday which features an on card SP auto (Panini or otherwise!). As for the the throwback Rainbow Big Numbers - I don;t think there were that many variants at all mate. Sounds like the old balck ink, blue ink, light blue, dark blue faded ink debarcles from decades ago!

Back
Top Bottom