Black Friday Sales

@RedskinsFan assure me ours arrived today however whether my boxes will still be intact when I get there is another question.
Nice insight into the company and would love to have a bender there one night cracking wax :whistle:

My last delivery is taken ages. It has taken 3 days to get from Buffalo to Louisville. In comparison, my first order took 3 days to get from Buffalo to Auckland, NZ (and that was over the weekend too!); and my second order was stopping in Botany, Australia at this stage.

Rusty, sorry, but I do feel I must confess...I did bust a box...but only because I didn't think a box of Bench Warmers Vegas Baby was really the thing to open at Christmas with family!! :oops: :crazy:

Please post the break up! I have been tempted to get a box or two of Benchwarmer myself actually so would love to see what these boxes are like

Okay, okay, I'll post the break here tonight LOL.

The box wasn't too bad, got a couple of reasonable cards. Not sure it would've been a good one at full price though..

Must say though, they are kinda fun to break!! Every card is basically a tit...I mean hit ;-)

Back
Top Bottom