Black Friday Sales

Marvel Premier @ $190 is pretty damn tempting!

Certainly is but I guess you'd have to think it's probably going to end up at that price soon anyway....it was 205 before Black Friday....and I have to stretch my Black Friday dollars...LOL

That Rookie and Stars longevity looks good at $30 with 4 autos/mems and finally a nascar one up ! See what else comes along in the next few hours and I might have another dabble...The US should be going to sleep soon, so there'll be less competition ! ;) :p

Picked up:
1 x 14 topps valour
1 x 13 black
1 x 13 certified
1 x 14 crown
1 x 12 gridiron blaster
And got my good mate @dAvaro
1 x 14 prizim
1 x 13 sp authentic

See how we go, was all shipped together from D&A

Picked up:
1 x 14 topps valour
1 x 13 black
1 x 13 certified
1 x 14 crown
1 x 12 gridiron blaster
And got my good mate @dAvaro
1 x 14 prizim
1 x 13 sp authentic

See how we go, was all shipped together from D&A

If you get a Derek Carr or Khalil Mack Silhouette from Crown and want to move it, LMK!

Can't really pull the trigger on anything. Too conscious about spending the money, just because its on sale. Doesn't help the Australian dollar has fallen to $0.85US.

Marvel Premier is the only thing sitting in my cart, and even that is misleading when they list the original price at $260 though it was $205 last week.

Now they're dumping a lot of retail junk or over produced 90s releases.

Probably just buy a case of 13/14 Crown Royale hockey if nothing comes up.

Picked up some deals early on, but agree that it's faded a bit since the first day...pretty much stopped looking at Football now as I have a bunch coming and have spent enough already! There's a NASCAR one just gone up I might take a stab at, but not much else there...and the savings seem to be getting smaller too..... sorry, but $5 off a $75 box probably isn't going to sway me.

I did pick up some different stuff to have a stab at, mostly in the non-sport stuff though. Still haven't seen any UD or Rittenhouse Non Movie Marvel stuff.

Here's the NFL list - saving the majority to break at Xmas.

1 - 2013 Panini Select Football Hobby Box
3 - 2013 Topps Turkey Red Football Box
2 - 2014 Topps Prime Football Hobby Box
1 - 2014 Topps Chrome Football Hobby Box
1 - 2014 Panini Prizm Football Hobby Box
2 - 2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Football Box
1 - 2013 Topps Strata Football Hobby Box
1 - 2014 Topps Football Hobby Jumbo HTA Box

and a shedload of other non NFL stuff. My Credit Card really hates me right now....

Spoke too soon...D & A have started cyber Monday already...and they've listed a lot of stuff that sold out again...kind of makes it pointless to jump on them Black Friday !!!

Spoke too soon...D & A have started cyber Monday already...and they've listed a lot of stuff that sold out again...kind of makes it pointless to jump on them Black Friday !!!

Missing a few of the items that sold out though, so maybe those ones actually "sold out" :whistle:

Overall not too impressed with the way D & A go about it.... Too much BS with the 15 minute thing...and if they're just going to re-release all of them again today - and it does look like nearly everything I bought is up again - what's the point, just list them all on Friday or all today and let us place one order !

Overall not too impressed with the way D & A go about it.... Too much BS with the 15 minute thing...and if they're just going to re-release all of them again today - and it does look like nearly everything I bought is up again - what's the point, just list them all on Friday or all today and let us place one order !

Definitely. Looks like a couple of the better buys (Select FB and Women of Legend) have not not been added again though.

Definitely. Looks like a couple of the better buys (Select FB and Women of Legend) have not not been added again though.

Yeah, Cap America didn't make a return either.... but nearly everything else did. Pretty surprised none of the Rittenhouse/UD Marvel staples got a go - would have thought 2014 Marvel Universe would have been ripe for a sell off as I didn't think it went well...

Anyway, I need to stop looking, I already weakened this morning and bought some more 2014 NFL....need to hunt down all those Tre Mason base and inserts ! ;-)

I was really hoping Adventure Time would be added seen it has not been a strong selling product, but it might be a little early for this yet. I am fighting the urge to pull the trigger on a box of Marvel Premier and couple more NFL boxes.

On a side note, I noticed in my tracking for the first order I placed Friday night that the delivery has already arrived in NZ so will hopefully be delivered tonight :thumbsup:

Yeah I was tempted on Premier, but I've been mostly looking for multi pack stuff to break at Christmas and Premier is still a big money "pack", though it is good value at that price. Tempted by NOW! as well, but the last couple I got were a bit disappointing...

My first lot is on it's way as well - set for delivery tomorrow I think, just hope it gets through okay...going to be hard having all these boxes sitting around for 3 + weeks !! Just did a tally of how many boxes are actually coming....and the result is - I must be nuts!!

Will happily help you move any Anthony Barr or CJ Mosely lol.

I stayed away from the sale in the end. The other place SCC trading cards (?) intrigued me more that they just put the entire list of sales up at the one time. I ended up getting some prizm sorted through the guys I break with (roughly same price of what I wanted and shipping total). Bonus is I can get some retail prizm that we can't get here.

You have more control than me with all those boxes sitting for 3 weeks. Hopefully a lot of Rams are there for you

Back
Top Bottom